Low-cost development and verification of mobile terminal OS, middleware, and LBS applications.
MX848600A SUPL Simulation Server is the only Windows PC software that tests SUPL protocols and applications by emulating a software terminal without hardware. It is aimed at low-cost development and verification of mobile terminal OS, middleware, and Location Based Service (LBS) applications. Running the SUPL Server on the same PC as the terminal emulator supports continuous 24/7 testing to shorten development times. Test scenarios created in the terminal emulation environment can be also used in post-processing with Anritsu base station simulator to clarify evaluation responsibilities and shorten the development cycle.
- Allows earlier terminal software evaluation
- OMA SUPL v1.0 compliance
- Flexible fault simulation
- Cost reduction by 24/7 testing
- More efficient testing with a single PC
- Ability to reuse same SUPL server test scenarios in terminal