Luton United Kingdom – September 16, 2019 – Anritsu will display leading-edge test solutions for emerging 5G, satellite and signal integrity applications while highlighting its vector network analyzer (VNA) cutting-edge technology during EuMW 2019 stand B330 in Paris, October 1-3. The global test leader will display solutions that meet the testing requirements to verify chipsets, components, and systems associated with today’s high-speed, high-frequency commercial and military applications.
In a demonstration at EuMW, Anritsu will showcase the VectorStar VNA in the microwave industry’s first broadband system that supports 70 kHz to 220 GHz in a single sweep.
Continuing its VNA leadership, Anritsu will introduce a 43.5 GHz frequency option for its 2- and 4-port ShockLine VNAs with guaranteed specifications using Anritsu’s new Extended-K™ type connectors and components. With the option, the ShockLine family is the first VNA to support specified 43.5 GHz functionality in a K-connector environment, creating distinct cost-of-test and time-to-market advantages in high-frequency applications.
Visitors to Anritsu’s stand will also discover new additions to the Field Master Pro MS2090A a real time spectrum analyser which delivers performance never previously available in a compact, handheld instrument. With continuous frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 54 GHz, the Field Master Pro MS2090A is specifically designed to meet the test challenges of a full range of other wireless technologies in use today, including 5G, wireless backhaul, aerospace/defense, satellite systems, and radar: On stand demonstrations featuring the MS2090A include:
Advanced Testing Technologies Sessions
- Sub6 and Millimeter-Wave (28 GHz and 39 GHz) 5G NR Demodulation – including cell ID, beam ID, RSRP/RSRQ, SINR, and EVM in all 5G bands; a perfect test tool for the rollout of 5G New Radio (5G NR). It can also be used to conduct compliance testing, including EIRP, spectral emission mask, and time offset, as well as harmonic and spurious testing.
- 3D indoor and outdoor coverage mapping for 5G New Radio – the integrated field test solution Field Master Pro MS2090A with MA8100A TRX NEON Signal Mapper provides exceptional indoor and outdoor coverage mapping capabilities. It allows wireless professionals deploying 5G NR to conduct more accurate measurements than conventional instruments using 2D data to ensure 5G NR networks meet performance specifications both indoors and outside.
- 100MHz portable wideband Real Time Spectrum Analyser (RTSA) feature with unprecedented probability of interception and FFT rate in a handheld Spectrum Analyzer for accurate interference monitoring in the cellular bands or full ISM band. Persistence and spectrum displays help to identify and track intermittent or pulsed signals
Anritsu will discuss emerging trends during the MicroApp Seminar where they are presenting 2 papers:
- Tuesday 1st October at 13:20: Senior Program Manager Ferdinand Gerhardes will present a seminar entitled First Field Instrument Providing 3D Indoor and Outdoor Coverage Mapping for 5G NR
- Wednesday 2nd October. at 16:20: Senior Product Manager Steve Reyes will talk about Spanning 70 KHz to 220 GHz for Single Sweep VNA measurements Utilizing Nonlinear Transmission Line Technology
Finally, the demonstration of VNA leadership from Anritsu will continue at the 49th EuMW Conference on Friday 4th October, Dr. Jon Martens will present a paper entitled, Network Analyser Instrumentation and Advanced Measurements at Millimetre-wave and Terahertz Frequencies.
Anritsu Corporation (www.anritsu.com) is a provider of innovative communications solutions for more than 120 years. The company's test and measurement solutions include wireless, optical, microwave/RF and digital instruments, operations support systems and solutions, customized software solutions, that can be used during R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed devices for design into communication products and systems. With the addition of multidimensional service assurance solutions for network monitoring and optimization, Anritsu provides complete solutions for existing and next-generation wireline and wireless communication systems and service providers. Anritsu sells in over 90 countries worldwide with approximately 4,000 employees.
For further information please contact:
Director - EMEA Business Development
Tel: +33 1 60 92 15 50
Napier Partnership Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1243 531123