Luton, United Kingdom – August 14, 2017 – Anritsu Corporation, a global provider of innovative test and measurement solutions for advanced and converged networks, today announced that they have signed a strategic training partnership agreement with Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd, specialists in delivering engineering & training services to the telecommunications industry. Under the terms of the new agreement, Ubi-Tech will offer Anritsu Approved, instructor led, industry standard, certification training to the telecommunication market in the UK and Ireland.
“Anritsu is strongly committed to providing the best level of support and training to our customers,” said Steve Wilding, Sales Director Western EMEA Region. “We believe that this agreement will ensure that certification for Anritsu products is delivered to the highest standards by Ubi-Tech, a company known for their telecoms training expertise”
Ubi-Tech will offer access to Anritsu courses including, Site Master Certified Line Sweep Training, Spectrum & Interference Analysis, PIM Master™ Certification and OTDR Measurements Certification.
Richard Lee, Ubi-Tech MD, said “Anritsu’s brand values are to envision and ensure and I believe that we have been chosen by Anritsu because they have recognised our ability to deliver very high quality training that will mirror the Anritsu core values of envisioning the future and ensuring customer satisfaction. We are looking forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship together.”
Ubi-Tech have invested heavily in Anritsu technology and training for their instructors and will be delivering the hands-on training at their hi-tech, first-class training centre in Redditch, Worcestershire, UK.
About Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd
- Richard Lee, Managing Director co-founded Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd in 2012 following an illustrious 27-year career in the Royal Corps of Signals. Joined in 2014 by Mike Harbon as Operations Director whose previous experience spans the Royal Navy to Head of technical skill development for the EMEA region of AT&T.
- Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd provides bespoke training and consultation programmes for telecommunications firms and Defence CPD.
- Official training provider to Ericsson FSO
- Programmes include:
- Advanced wireless technologies Radio engineering 4th generation Networks WI-FI and IP Cellular and mobile Level 7 programme
- University of Wolverhampton accredited Post-Graduate in wireless communication – 100% pass rate 2017
Anritsu Corporation (www.anritsu.com) is a provider of innovative communications solutions for more than 120 years. The company's test and measurement solutions include wireless, optical, microwave/RF and digital instruments, operations support systems and solutions, customized software solutions, that can be used during R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed devices for design into communication products and systems. With the addition of multidimensional service assurance solutions for network monitoring and optimization, Anritsu provides complete solutions for existing and next-generation wireline and wireless communication systems and service providers. Anritsu sells in over 90 countries worldwide with approximately 4,000 employees.
For further information, please contact: