Luton, UK – January 27th, 2016 – At Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016 in Barcelona, Anritsu (Hall 6 Stand 6F40) will be demonstrating a range of key product and technologies in its test and measurement offering that support the latest 3GPP and IoT technology developments and network deployments. In particular they will be focusing on some of the emerging test and measurement issues within 5G, LTE-A Pro, Connected Home and M2M device testing.
5G Devices and Infrastructure
A key discussion point in the mobile industry, and especially in the test and measurement segment, will be the emergence of new technologies to enable the next generation 5G networks. Although much of the headline discussion is on the implementation of a new air interface, the 5G network will have an impact across the whole “end to end” network and service domains. Anritsu will be addressing the following;
- Developments for test and measurements of the new 5G air interface R&D, with practical examples including LTE-A Pro scaled-up to 1GB/s.
- Testing the experimental new waveforms, mmW measurements, OTA and massive MIMO test needs at the air interface, both the new 5G air interface, and evolution of LTE-A to the LTE-A Pro standards of 3GPP Rel 14&15.
- RF and CPRI testers, optical transport network testing to support new C-RAN deployment technology deployment, and also SDN and NFV transport network implementation, configuration and maintenance.
- Increased test requirements for both ultra-high speed broadband and enhanced Machine Type Communications (eMTC) requiring the latest UE technology running on the leading MD8430A/RTD test platform solution, and also the unique applications and connectivity testing methods of the MD8475A.
Whether it is through IoT, M2M, V2X, or “the connected home”, connectivity is driving new innovators and new applications for wireless connectivity, and creating new test and measurement needs. Short Range Wireless technologies require cost effective manufacturing solutions to ensure low cost devices that meet the required quality validation. MWC will provide a showcase for Anritsu to demonstrate just some of their solutions;
- The MT8870A Universal Wireless Test Set, the MD8475A Application Tester (Network Simulator) and MasterClaw (Service Assurance Platform) for addressing emerging IoT test, manufacturing, and deployment needs.
- RTD/MD8430A device test platform used for verifying use cases and troubleshooting integration of chipsets and wireless modules into IoT systems.
With the growing complexity of infrastructure networks comes an increasing need for service assurance using ‘Big Data’ customer experience analytics. Anritsu will be demonstrating their leadership in Customer Experience Analytics, including displays in real-time, network virtualisation and insight delivery.
Visit Anritsu in Hall 6 Stand 6F40
Anritsu Corporation (www.anritsu.com) has been a provider of innovative communications solutions for more than 120 years. The company's test and measurement solutions include wireless, optical, microwave/RF and digital instruments, operations support systems and solutions that can be used during R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed devices for design into communication products and systems. With the addition of OSS monitoring solutions it has expanded its offering to provide complete solutions for existing and next-generation wireline and wireless communication systems and service providers. Anritsu sells in over 90 countries worldwide with approximately 4,000 employees.
For further information please contact: