Module 4: Intro to Spectrum Analysis
The recommended prerequisite for module 4 is completion of modules 1, 2 and 3. Narration (in English) with video and interactive simulations. Students that pass the final exam at the end of the online course can print a training certificate. This eLearning course takes approximately 35 minutes to complete. Module 4 teaches the use of Markers and Limit Lines.
This is a series of online courses offered at no charge.
- Wireless Carriers
- Base Station OEMs
- Field Engineers
- Site Managers
- WLAN Installers
- Online, self-paced learning
- Learn what a spectrum analyzer is used for
- Basic terms used in spectrum analysis
- Introductory concepts
- How to set up a spectrum analyzer to make basic measurements
- How to read the display
- Delta Markers
- Limit Lines
- Inflection Points
- Saving, Copying, Retrieving Files and Measurements
Anritsu My Learning now saves all your work and certificates!
Please Contact Anritsu if you experience any difficulties accessing the course.