- 3GPP Release 8 LTE Protocol Conformance Test Solution
- Delivered on One Hardware and Software Platform
- Tests are Scheduled Using an Intelligent Test Sequencer
- Drag-and-Drop Graphical Interface
- Extensive Library of GCF & PTCRB Test Cases
- Provides TTCN3 Viewer and Editor
- Detailed Message Analysis Capability Highlights Differences in Expected vs. Received Message
- PICS/PIXIT Data are Created Automatically
- Manual Modifications Allowed
- Result Analysis Includes Pass/Fail Verdict
- Failed Tests are Easily Re-executed
- Future LTE InterRAT to/from UTRAN/GERAN and CDMA2000
The ME7832L is the industry's leading LTE UE protocol conformance test system solution and is based on3GPP TS36.523 for GCF/PTCRB Terminal Certification. It uses the stable and reliable MD8430A Signaling tester as the LTE signaling tester as the base station simulator.
The ME7832L system supports all GCF/PTCRB-supported LTE bands. Factory integration of the MD8430A LTE Signaling Tester and GCF Protocol Conformance Test Toolkit into the ME7832L system allows for easy setup and maintenance, and includes cabling, software installation, and system level correction.
Market-leading features of the ME7832L include the Intelligent Test Sequencer with drag-and-drop GUI, TTCN3 viewer and editor, and future LTE inter-RAT capability to/from UTRAN/GERAN and CDMA2000.