- Largest number of GCF and PTCRB-approved Test Cases
- Supports most W-CDMA UEs through support of 3GPP FDD Bands
- Work Item options supporting 3GPP Rel-99 to Rel-6
- High-speed / Multi-Node B testing through addition of three System Simulators and RF combiner
- High test efficiency with reliable automation and easy GUI
- Initial setup and training support
Quick and Easy Tests for W-CDMA/HSPA and GSM/GPRS/EGPRS Mobile Systems
The ME7832A Protocol Conformance Test System is an all-inclusive integrated W-CDMA wireless device protocol conformance test solution for test houses, UE manufacturers, and chipset manufacturers/integrators that covers the largest number of test cases in the industry based on 3GPP TS34.123-1.
Integration with the MD8480C W-CDMA Signalling Tester and MX785220A GCF Protocol Conformance Test Toolkit eliminates troublesome setup, such as cable connections, software installation, and level correction, to maximize protocol conformance testing efficiency and shorten time to market. Developed using a complete system approach, the ME7832A provides the ability to execute and analyze conformance test sequences for your wireless device easily using a drag-and-drop graphical user interface. Its parallel testing ability using multiple MD8480C Signalling Testers can achieve a large reduction in total test time, and its use of standard hardware with proven reliability provides measurements with high confidence and repeatability.