Anritsu Launches Automotive Technology and Test Virtual Event
Emerging Communications Technologies Shaping Design of Connected Cars and Autonomous Vehicles to be Showcased During Online Event Beginning September 21
Allen, TX – September 21, 2021 – Anritsu is launching an Automotive Transformed Technology & Test Showcase virtual event beginning Tuesday, September 21, 2021. Attendees will have access to technology stations, webinars, videos, and can participate in scheduled online chats with Anritsu experts to learn about the advances driving connected cars and autonomous vehicles and efficient, accurate test solutions to ensure their integration and operation.
Anritsu has developed interactive stations to address the emerging technologies associated with advanced automotive designs. Among the stations that attendees can visit are:
- 5G Telematics Automated Test Solution – Anritsu will unveil its new SmartStudio Automotive Suite (SSAS) that provides an evaluation environment for 5G Telematics Control Units (TCUs). SSAS is a unique software-based automated test framework to characterize TCU 5G band combinations and data throughput by reading the UE capability report, automatically creating test cases, and after testing, analyzing logs of failed test cases and suggesting possible causes. This significantly reduces the expertise required to conduct tests, cost of test case creation, and maintenance. It also allows for testing thousands of band combinations that may otherwise go untested, thus reducing overall cost-of-test, as well as improving product quality.
- 5G TCU Functional Testing – Attendees will learn about functional test topics, including EUTRA-NR dual connectivity, IP throughput, and C-V2X.
- Ensuring Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Performance – ADAS require interconnects and sensor measurement solutions with high bandwidth and reliable connectivity to ensure driver safety. This station will provide insight on how Frequency-Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) radar and PCIe® technologies are used in ADAS, as well as associated tests solutions, such as the ShockLine™ MS46522B E-Band vector network analyzer (VNA) and Signal Quality Analyzer-R MP1900A.
- Technology Education – Attendees can chat live on designated days with Anritsu automotive experts or schedule discovery calls on the event platform to discuss the latest trends in automotive designs. Educational materials and in-depth demos on key technologies, including C-V2X, eCall, Wi-Fi 6/6E, PCIe, and radar, will be available.
Educational videos and webinars will be available on-demand throughout the event. Attendees simply enter the virtual theater and select their topic of interest:
- Webinar – Leading the Way to Autonomous and Cooperative Driving
- Webinar – The Importance of eCall Testing
- Video – How to Perform 802.11ax TRx Tests with Anritsu Wireless Connectivity Test Set MT8862A
Automotive Technology Partners
Anritsu automotive partners and their collaborative solutions will also be highlighted during the virtual event. The solutions developed with fellow market leaders address various wireless systems and technologies associated with connected cars and autonomous vehicles.
The live portion of the Automotive Transformed Technology & Test Showcase virtual event is September 21-22. The event will remain available for visiting until November 19.
Anritsu is a provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions. Anritsu engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital solutions for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications, as well as multidimensional service assurance solutions for network monitoring and optimization. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for emerging and legacy wireline and wireless technologies used in commercial, private, military/aerospace, government, and other markets.
To learn more visit www.anritsu.com and follow Anritsu on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Senior Manager, Americas Marketing
3E Public Relations