Fiber Optic, OTDR & CPRI Certification
Effective 7/19/2016, BICSI recognizes Fiber Optic & OTDR Certification training for the following BICSI Continuing Education Credits (CECs): 7 BICSI CECs. Event ID OV-ANRIT-CA-0716-1
Anritsu Certification is only available through instructor-led training.
Fiber Optic, OTDR & CPRI Certification is an intensive 1-day, instructor-led class that gets hands-on with both the Access Master MT9083A2 and the Network Master Pro MT1000A to setup and perform several essential tests required for CPRI site turn-up crews including SFP, VIP, Loopback and RRU/A2 Initialization testing.
Lecture covers cable and connector types, how OTDRs work, various optical testing methods and applications and then a brief CPRI overview that goes right into the hands on section with both units. Certification is based on participation in hands-on exercises and passing a brief written exam.
Price: $1,395 per student
Private, on-site classes in the contiguous U.S. start at $11,160 for up to 8 students.
Fill out our Training and Education Inquiry Form with details about your requirements, and we'll be in touch with you personally to discuss options.
Who Should Attend
- Wireless Carriers
- Base Station OEMs
- Tower Companies
- Field Engineers
- Site Managers
How You Will Benefit
- Gain valuable Fiber Optic and OTDR test skills
- Learn proper Optical Connector cleaning and inspection techniques
- Master your career as an Anritsu Certified Technician!
What You Will Cover
- Intro to Fiber Optics
- Cables and Connector Types
- How Does an OTDR Work?
- Specifications, Parameters, Set Up
- Long Haul, FTTx/PON, Towers & DAS
- Intro to the Access Master MT9083A2 and the Network Master Pro MT1000A
- CPRI Overview and Testing
- Hands On: CPRI Site Turn-up Testing
- SFP Test
- VIP Test
- Loopback Test
- RRU/A2 Initialization Test
Why Anritsu Training
- Hands-on: Learn by doing the task and not just by watching.
- Critical Emphasis: Fine tune the points and techniques that are of particular importance to your operations. Our skilled instructors and staff can tailor the module to meet your requirements.
- Schedule: Training sessions can be easily scheduled months in advance. Get more specific details regarding class location or having a dedicated training session at your company site by contacting us directly at email@example.com, or by registering for a class online.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE REGISTERING:
- Classes will be canceled if minimum registration of 6 students is not met two weeks prior to the class dates.
- Credit card orders are authorized but not charged until the class is confirmed.
- Once a class is confirmed, any student wishing to cancel must provide written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days prior to the class date or be subject to a cancelation fee up to 100% of the registration price.
4/15/2021 - 4/15/2021
MORGAN HILL, CA: Hosted by Anritsu @ 490 Jarvis, Dr., Morgan Hill, CA 95037
4/22/2021 - 4/22/2021
DALLAS, TX: Hosted by Anritsu @ Hyatt Place DFW, 2350 Global Drive, DFW Airport, TX 75261