Low-cost development and verification of mobile terminal OS, middleware, and LBS applications.
MX848600A SUPL Simulation Server is the only Windows PC software that tests SUPL protocols and applications by emulating a software terminal without hardware. It is aimed at low-cost development and verification of mobile terminal OS, middleware, and Location Based Service (LBS) applications. Running the SUPL Server on the same PC as the terminal emulator supports continuous 24/7 testing to shorten development times. Test scenarios created in the terminal emulation environment can be also used in post-processing with Anritsu base station simulator to clarify evaluation responsibilities and shorten the development cycle.
- Allows Earlier Terminal Software Evaluation
- OMA SUPL v1.0 Compliance
- Flexible Fault Simulation
- Cost Reduction by 24/7 Testing
- More Efficient Testing with a Single PC
- Ability to Reuse Same SUPL Server Test Scenarios in Terminal