Regulatory requirements are growing. You're under increasing pressure to cut costs. And improving system uptime is always a top priority. The MS2712E Spectrum Master helps you do all of this and more. Whether you are performing complex interference analysis or assessing signal quality, the MS2712E Spectrum Master delivers the ease of use, rich functionality, and best-in-class price/performance you've come to expect from Anritsu.
Designed to handle the most punishing field conditions, the MS2713E allows you to monitor, locate, identify, and analyze a broad range of cellular, 2G/3G/4G, land mobile radio, Wi-Fi, broadcast signals and CPRI RF. With a rich array of configuration options, the multifunctional MS2712E eliminates the need for you to learn and carry multiple instruments when locating and identifying signals over wide frequency ranges.
PIM Hunting mode is optimized for finding external IM products in conjunction with the MW82119B PIM Master.
Spectrum Master Highlights
- Measurements: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I, Spectral Emission Mask, PIM Hunting
- Interference Analyzer: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI, Signal ID, Interference Mapping
- 3GPP Signal Analyzers GSM/EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA/HSPA+, LTE/LTE-A, TD-LTE/LTE-A
- 3GPP2 Signal Analyzers cdmaONE/CDMA2000 1X, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- IEEE 802.16 Signal Analyzers Fixed WiMAX, Mobile WiMAX
- Digital TV ISDB-T, DVB-T/H Signal Analyzer
- 20 MHz demodulation bandwidth
- Dynamic Range: > 102 dB in 1 Hz RBW
- DANL: -162 dBm in 1 Hz RBW
- Phase Noise: -100 dBc/Hz max @ 10 kHz offset at 1 GHz
- Frequency Accuracy: < ±50 ppb with GPS On
Compact Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
- Spectrum Analyzer: 9 kHz – 4 GHz
- Interference Analyzer with Interference Mapping
- High Accuracy Power Meter, 2-port Transmission Measurements
- Coverage Mapping, Channel Scanner, GPS, AM/FM/PM Analyzer
- PIM Hunting
- 3GPP, 3GPP2, WiMAX, signal analyzers
- Tracking Generator: 500 kHz – 4 GHz
- Digital TV ISDB-T, DVB-T/H analyzers
- Field-proven design: Three-hour battery life, rugged, compact, lightweight, daylight viewable display
- Intuitive menu-driven touchscreen user interface
- PIM Alert (a downloadable easyTest™ script)
- Standard three-year warranty (battery one-year warranty)
Line Sweep Tools (LST)
Anritsu Line Sweep Tools (LST) is the latest generation of Handheld Software Tools, an industry standard. This PC based post-processing software efficiently manipulates line sweep and PIM traces for reporting purposes.
easyTest Tools (eTT)
easyTest Tools allows users to Create work instruction files on their PC, Deliver these files by e-mail, and then Display work instructions on supported instruments and modes. These easyTest™ files provide step-by-step instructions for both the test setup and instrument operation.
easyMap Tools (EMT)
easyMap Tools™ provides maps in formats that Anritsu's handheld spectrum analyzers can use for either coverage mapping or interference hunting. It helps users find and prepare geo-referenced maps and building floor plans for use by Anritsu handheld Spectrum Analyzers.
Wireless Remote Tools
Wireless Remote Tools™ is Anritsu's remote control software, available as a free download. It works with many of our Handheld RF Instruments. The Wireless Remote Tools software allows users to wirelessly monitor and control a wide range of Anritsu handheld RF instruments. Wireless Remote Tools provides a solution for the times when it is not practical to be close to the instrument.
Master Software Tools (MST) Master Software Tools (MST)
Master Software Tools (MST) allows Anritsu handheld Spectrum Analyzer users to Capture, Analyze, and Document traces and measurements taken with a wide variety of Anritsu handheld spectrum analyzers.