The S331P is an ultraportable version of the industry-leading Site Master Series of Cable and Antenna Analyzers. It is the smallest, lightest, fastest, and most cost effective instrument in the Site Master family. No battery is required, since the USB port of Windows 7, 8 & 10 tablet devices, laptops or desktop PCs power it. Available with two frequency ranges starting from 150 kHz up to 4 GHz and 150 kHz to 6 GHz, it is the only small headless Site Master product capable of measurements down to 150 kHz for low frequency radio communications applications and up to 6 GHz for higher frequency applications like LTE-U in the 5 GHz unlicensed spectrum.
Compatible with the Smart Aligner Android application for the generation of site close out reports including antenna alignment results from Multiwave tools and line sweep results.
Optimized for field use
- Smallest, lightest, and fastest Site Master™
- Direct connection to DUTs eliminating the need for phase stable cables
- Powered through USB interface (No battery required)
- Rugged and reliable
- Impact, dust and splash resistant
- Factory default 1-Port ReadyCal (automatically applied to all measurements except Transmission)
- Compatible with Anritsu Software tools including easyTest™ Tools
- Supported by Multiwave Smart Aligner Android application
Easy to use
- Same user interface as the S331L
- Integrated Help function
- Site Master Classic Mode
- The Site Master S331P offers a convenient Classic Mode that is easy to use. Current customers with other Site Master models will find Classic Mode familiar and easy to use.
- Site Master Advanced Mode
- The Site Master S331P also offers a mode with more capability called Advanced Mode. Advanced Mode has a much more modern look and feel to it, and many users will immediately appreciate the new Advanced Mode GUI’s button layout and functionality. With Advanced Mode, users also get some extra capabilities such as 8 markers instead of 6 and 6 customizable touch screen icons for quick recalling of regularly used setups, making operation easier and more efficient.
Efficient sweep management
- Store multiple file formats
- Sweeps, setups, screenshots
- Fast preview of stored sweeps
- Line Sweep Tools (LST) Software
- Edit sweeps, rename, archive
- Generate PDF or HTML reports
- Standard *.dat sweep file format
- Compatible with HHST
- Widely accepted by operators
Line Sweep Tools (LST)
Anritsu Line Sweep Tools (LST) is the latest generation of Handheld Software Tools, an industry standard. This PC based post-processing software efficiently manipulates line sweep and PIM traces for reporting purposes.
easyTest Tools (eTT)
easyTest Tools allows users to Create work instruction files on their PC, Deliver these files by e-mail, and then Display work instructions on supported instruments and modes. These easyTest™ files provide step-by-step instructions for both the test setup and instrument operation.