The ACCESS Master MT9083C2 Series features everything the MT9083B series does plus the following enhancements giving it the best optical performance in the 46 dB mini-OTDR class.
The MT9083C2 features a 7-inch widescreen TFT-LCD display for use both indoors and outdoors, enhanced battery operation time (up to 12 hours) increased operating temperature range (-10° to +50°C) and new short-cut function keys.
- Ability to test ultra-long haul fiber spans (>200 km) quickly and with minimal averaging
- Rapid testing of PON-based FTTx networks up to an industry-leading 128 splits
- Significantly reduced testing time for common fiber spans ranging from 10 km to 100 km
- SCPI remote command support
- Feature offering easy graphical summary & PDF reporting
- Verify connector quality with optical connector inspection microscope
- Password protection feature for important file on-internal memory
- Larger (7-inch), higher resolution (800 × 400) display with LED backlight
- Longer battery operation time: Up to 12 hours
- Wider operating temperature range: -10° to +50°C
- Lighter — only 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs)
Until now, installing and maintaining optical networks required technicians to carry a variety of equipment which was not only cumbersome, but also expensive. Hearing this common complaint, Anritsu engineers have developed their new line of the ACCESS Master MT9083. The MT9083C2 test sets are designed to make your measurement experience simple and error-free with true one-button fault location, pass/fail classification, automated file saving and naming and even a macrobend detection feature for identifying installation issues. They feature multiple wavelengths and options to satisfy any network testing requirement: access or metro, FTTx or LAN...all without straining your budget.
For customers installing and maintaining metro area or core networks, the MT9083C2 offers an automated fiber construction application and multiple wavelengths including specialty applications.
Additional features include an integrated light source and power meter plus options to customize the unit including higher range power meters, visual fault locator (VFL) and connector inspection microscope to ensure complete network evaluation with a single tool.
*This device comes with Linux software. The customer has a right to obtain, modify and redistribute the source codes of this software. Please request from "Contact Us" at the top of this page. Please understand that we cannot respond to questions concerning the content of Linux source codes.