EMC and EMI Testing Solutions
Test and Measurement Solutions for Automotive Applications
Anritsu offers a full set of instruments for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Where different technologies are simultaneously operating in public frequency bands thorough EMC and EMI testing are of vital importance.
Electromagnetic interference (EMI) testing is a must before launching a product into the real wireless world. Spectrum Analyzers, near field probes and handhelds from Anritsu will ensure your product is compatible with the standards.
MS2720T Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
Spectrum Master MS2720T is a multifunctional tool ideal for EMC/EMI testing in automotive environments. From Transmitter Spectrum Analysis to Received Signal Analysis, where location and identification of in-band interference and out-of-band spurious signals need to be tested, MS2720T is ideal. Also perfect for Signal Strength Mapping in order to determine the most suitable location for antennas in the car or AM & FM analog proofing measurements.
The two-port front end with tracking generator function allows the measurement of filters, attenuators, amplifiers and cables inside the car.
- Five options offering 9 kHz to 9, 13, 20, 32 & 43 GHz.
- Internal Atomic Clock option for the ultimate in handheld frequency accuracy
- Measurements: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I, Emission Mask, Field Strength
Isotropic Antennas and opt 444 for the MS2720T
MT8820C Radio Communications Analyzer
The MT8820C supports high-speed batch measurements of RF TRx characteristics and call connection tests for LTE-Advanced, LTE and 2G/3G mobile modules that could be integrated into the car’s communication system.
The MT8820C is also extremely suited to Over-the-Air (OTA) environments for EMC testing, being perfectly applicable in automotive, where the chassis effect over the multiple antennas integrated in the car must comply with strict regulations.
- Supports evaluation of RF TRx characteristics
- RF tests for LTE-Advanced DL CA, LTE and 3G/2G terminals
- Supports both of call processing and non-call processing mode
- Batch measurements for key measurement items for RF Tx tests
MS2711E Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
MS2711E can reach almost the same range of applications than its bigger brother MS2720T. Its overall performance is more than enough whether you are performing complex interference analysis or assessing signal quality.
The MS2711E Spectrum Master delivers ease of use, rich functionality, and the best-in-class price/performance you’ve come to expect from Anritsu.
- Spectrum Analyzer: 9 kHz – 3 GHz
- Interference Analyzer with Interference Mapping
- High Accuracy Power Meter
- Channel Scanner, GPS, AM/FM/PM Analyzer
- Tracking Generator: 500 kHz – 3.0 GHz
MA2700A Interference Hunter direction finding system
The ergonomically designed MA2700A Handheld Interference Hunter is equipped with a GPS receiver and antenna, an electronic compass, and a user-selectable preamplifier. It is designed to enhance Interference Mapping, which is part of option 25, Interference Analysis on Anritsu handheld instruments. See the Accessories Tab for current instruments. More instruments will be added with upcoming firmware releases.
- Built-in GPS receiver and antenna
- Built-in electronic compass
- Easy no-tool attachment of antenna
MS2830A Spectrum Analyzer
The MS2830A supports measurements of Tx characteristics, including adjacent channel leakage power, spectrum mask, and frequency counter, as well as spurious measurements requiring a wide dynamic range. It offers a a EMI measurement detection mode and RBW configurations used for CISPR standards.
- 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz/43 GHz frequency range; 43 GHz max. built-in pre-amp option
- Best-of-class wide dynamic range over 6 GHz
- Supports Noise Figure and BER measurement (options)
- Excellent eco-friendly product with low power consumption of 190 VA min.
2000-1689-R EMI Probe Kit
The probe set includes three magnetic (H) field and two electric (E) field probes. Each probe is passive and designed for near-field applications for use in the resolution of emissions problems. The probes are made of injection molded industrial grade plastic and are durable, light weight and compact.