Frequency Ranges: 9 kHz to 9 GHz, 13 GHz, 20 GHz, 32 GHz and 43 GHz
Anritsu's latest generation of handheld spectrum analyzers is the MS2720T Spectrum Master. This represents the company's highest performance handheld spectrum analyzer. Exciting new features and options bring more value and speed to the user.
- Broadband preamplifiers over the whole frequency range for increased sensitivity approximately 17 dB
- Three Sweep Modes: improved sweep speed, up to 100 times faster
- Resolution and Video Bandwidths from 1 Hz to 10 MHz
- New triggering choices, including hysteresis, hold-off, and delay
- More zero-span capabilities including 10 MHz RBW & VBW
- Enhanced Spectrum Analyzer Touch Screen GUI, including large marker display choice
- Choice of display options for readability: normal, black on white, night vision, color on white, or high contrast
- On-screen Interference Mapping as part of the Interference Analysis option
- LTE Measurements up to 20 MHz, plus support for Carrier Aggregation
- 30 MHz wide Zero-Span IF Output at 140 MHz center frequency for external demodulation of virtually any wideband signal
- Burst detect captures 200 μs bursts the first time, every time
- PIM Hunting for finding external IM products
The Spectrum Master MS2720T features over 30 analyzers in one to meet virtually every measurement need. In addition to spectrum analysis, a user can select optional capabilities and analyzers including:
- High Accuracy Power Meter
- PIM Hunting
- Tracking Generator options to 20 GHz
- Interference Analyzer
- Channel Scanner
- 140 MHz Zero-Span IF Output, 30 MHz bandwidth
- GPS Receiver
- Increase Frequency Accuracy, Geo-Tag Data Collection
- Secure Data Operation option
- 3GPP Signal Analyzers
- LTE (TDD and FDD), GSM/EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA/HSPA+
- 3GPP2 Signal Analyzers
- CDMA and EV-DO
- IEEE 802.16 Signal Analyzers
- Fixed WiMAX and Mobile WiMAX
For post processing data collected on your instrument utilize Master Software Tools – a PC program included with the instrument. It provides powerful data analysis tools for spectrum clearing and interference monitoring. For easing repetitive measurements, use the easyTest Tools, also included with the instrument. For remote viewing and manual control, the instrument has a built-in web server, compatible with HTML-5 browsers.
Weighing about 8 pounds fully loaded, including a Li-Ion battery, the fully functional Spectrum Master MS2720T family of handheld spectrum analyzers are light enough to take anywhere, including up a tower.
Continuous frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 43 GHz gives the wireless professional the performance needed for the most demanding measurements. Whether your application is spectrum monitoring, hidden signal detection, RF and microwave signal measurements, microwave backhaul testing, or cellular signal measurements, the Spectrum Master MS2720T gives you the tools you need to make the job easier and more productive.
easyTest Tools (eTT)
easyTest Tools allows users to Create work instruction files on their PC, Deliver these files by e-mail, and then Display work instructions on supported instruments and modes. These easyTest™ files provide step-by-step instructions for both the test setup and instrument operation.
easyMap Tools (EMT)
easyMap Tools™ provides maps in formats that Anritsu's handheld spectrum analyzers can use for either coverage mapping or interference hunting. It helps users find and prepare geo-referenced maps and building floor plans for use by Anritsu handheld Spectrum Analyzers.