Key Features and Benefits
Optimized for field use
- Smallest, lightest, and fastest Site Master™
- Direct connection to DUTs eliminating the need for phase stable cables
- Powered through USB interface (No battery required)
- Rugged and reliable
- Impact, dust and splash resistant
- Compatible with Anritsu Software tools including easyTest™ and Skybridge™ Tools
Easy to use
- Same user interface as the S331L
- Integrated Help function
- Site Master Classic Mode
- The Site Master S331P offers a convenient Classic Mode that is easy to use. Current customers with other Site Master models will find Classic Mode familiar and easy to use.
- Site Master Advanced Mode
- The Site Master S331P also offers a mode with more capability called Advanced Mode. Advanced Mode has a much more modern look and feel to it, and many users will immediately appreciate the new Advanced Mode GUI’s button layout and functionality. With Advanced Mode, users also get some extra capabilities such as 8 markers instead of 6 and 6 customizable touch screen icons for quick recalling of regularly used setups, making operation easier and more efficient.
Efficient sweep management
- Store multiple file formats
- Sweeps, setups, screenshots
- Fast preview of stored sweeps
- Line Sweep Tools (LST) Software
- Edit sweeps, rename, archive
- Generate PDF or HTML reports
- Standard *.dat sweep file format
- Compatible with HHST
- Widely accepted by operators
Compatible with Anritsu SkyBridge Tools
Anritsu’s SkyBridge Tools™ brings simplified testing processes to the DAS installation workflow. SkyBridge Tools enables reliable and quick creation of test plans, enables fast and accurate testing, and assists in report creation. This leads to less time testing, accurate tests, and reliable payment for work done.
The S331P is an ultraportable version of the industry-leading Site Master Series of Cable and Antenna Analyzers. It is the smallest, lightest, fastest, and most cost effective instrument in the Site Master family. No battery is required, since the USB port of Windows 7, 8 & 10 tablet devices, laptops or desktop PCs power it. Available with two frequency ranges starting from 150 kHz up to 4 GHz and 150 kHz to 6 GHz, it is the only small headless Site Master product capable of measurements down to 150 kHz for low frequency radio communications applications and up to 6 GHz for higher frequency applications like LTE-U in the 5 GHz unlicensed spectrum.
With the S331P, customers can use Anritsu’s powerful suite of software applications such as easyTest and SkyBridge Tools, which allows users to create complex test plans, validate test results, generate customized reports, and store the results in a centralized location via the cloud. This allows everyone involved in Tower or DAS testing to Communicate, Validate, and Deliver accurate results.