To keep up in today's rapidly evolving wireless communications market, you need tools that enable you to efficiently maintain legacy networks in addition to the new 3G and 4G networks now being installed. And as the market continues to expand, you're being required to service more base stations than ever before. This means completing sweeps quickly, performing calibrations instantly, and implementing fast trace naming while in the field.
The S332E Site Master does all this by combining a cable and antenna analyzer with a spectrum analyzer into a single integrated device while delivering the ease of use, rich functionality, and best-in-class price/performance you've come to expect from Anritsu. Designed to handle the most punishing field conditions, the S332E Site Master integrated cable and antenna analyzer and spectrum analyzer dramatically enhances your productivity and transforms the traditional fix-after-failure maintenance model to one that allows you to identify and address minor problems before they become major ones.
Cable and Antenna Analyzer Highlights
- Measurements: Return Loss, VSWR, Cable Loss, Distance-To-Fault, Phase
- 2-port Transmission Measurement: High/Low Power
- Sweep Speed: 1 msec/data point, typical
- Display : Single or Dual Measurement Touchscreen
- Calibration: OSL, InstaCal, and FlexCal
- Bias Tee: 32 V internal
Spectrum and Interference Analyzer Highlights
- Measurements: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I, Spectral Emission Mask, PIM Hunting
- Interference Analyzer: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI, Signal ID
- Dynamic Range: > 95 dB in 10 Hz RBW
- DANL: -152 dBm in 10 Hz RBW
- Phase Noise: -100 dBc/Hz max @ 10 kHz offset at 1 GHz
- Frequency Accuracy: < ±50 ppb with GPS On
In addition, easyTest Tools™ allows experienced users to Create, Deliver, and Display on-screen work instructions for Cable and Antenna testers.
These work instructions make life easier for less-experienced cable and antenna sweepers. Direct benefits include more accurate testing, repeatable results, and less rework.
The CPRI/OBSAI RF option allows users to see the Uplink and Downlink signals via the optical CPRI/OBSAI link in a traditional RF Spectrum and Spectrogram view.
- Cable and Antenna Analyzer: 2 MHz – 4 GHz
- Spectrum Analyzer: 9 kHz – 4 GHz
- Return Loss, Cable Loss, VSWR, Distance-To-Fault, Smith Chart, 1-Port Phase
- Intuitive menu-driven touch screen user interface
- USB connectivity, built-in touch screen keyboard
- Field-proven design: Four-hour battery life, rugged, compact, lightweight, daylight viewable display
- PIM Hunting
- PIM Alert (a downloadable easyTest™ script)
- Standard three-year warranty (battery one-year warranty)
Line Sweep Tools (LST)
Anritsu Line Sweep Tools (LST) is the latest generation of Handheld Software Tools, an industry standard. This PC based post-processing software efficiently manipulates line sweep and PIM traces for reporting purposes.
easyTest Tools (eTT)
easyTest Tools allows users to Create work instruction files on their PC, Deliver these files by e-mail, and then Display work instructions on supported instruments and modes. These easyTest™ files provide step-by-step instructions for both the test setup and instrument operation.
easyMap Tools (EMT)
easyMap Tools provides maps in formats that Anritsu's handheld spectrum analyzers can use for either coverage mapping or interference hunting. It helps users find and prepare geo-referenced maps and building floor plans for use by Anritsu handheld Spectrum Analyzers.
Wireless Remote Tools
Wireless Remote Tools™ is Anritsu's remote control software, available as a free download. It works with many of our Handheld RF Instruments. The Wireless Remote Tools software allows users to wirelessly monitor and control a wide range of Anritsu handheld RF instruments. Wireless Remote Tools provides a solution for the times when it is not practical to be close to the instrument.
Master Software Tools (MST)
Master Software Tools (MST) allows Anritsu handheld Spectrum Analyzer users to Capture, Analyze, and Document traces and measurements taken with a wide variety of Anritsu handheld spectrum analyzers.