Anritsu introduces 5G NR FDD measurement and waveform generation software for MS2850A/MS269xA and MG3710E
New options support 5G NR FDD development and manufacturing
Anritsu Corporation is pleased to announce the launch 5G NR FDD measurement and waveform generation software for MS2850A/MS269xA and MG3710E. The new measurement and waveform generation software are listed below.
- Measurement Software NR FDD sub-6 GHz Downlink MX285051A-031 (for MS2850A)
- Measurement Software NR FDD sub-6 GHz Downlink MX269051A-031 (for MS269xA)
- Measurement Software NR FDD sub-6 GHz Uplink MX285051A-081 (for MS2850A)
- Measurement Software NR FDD sub-6 GHz Uplink MX269051A-081 (for MS269xA)
- Waveform Generation Software 5G NR FDD sub-6 GHz IQproducer MX370114A (for MG3710E)
- Waveform Generation Software 5G NR FDD sub-6 GHz IQproducer MX269914A (for MS269xA)
The Measurement Software NR FDD sub-6 GHz Downlink/Uplink support easy, fast, and stable analysis of the power, frequency error, EVM, etc., of sub-6 GHz frequency band 5G FDD Downlink and Uplink signals.
The 5G NR FDD sub-6 GHz IQproducer software generates sub-6 GHz 5G FDD downlink and uplink signals for evaluating 5G system transmitter and receiver characteristics.
To speed-up deployment of commercial 5G services, LTE FDD frequency bands used currently in regions such as N. America and Japan are being examined for use by 5G FDD.
Accordingly, there is increasing need for measuring instruments supporting development and manufacturing of 5G FDD systems. Anritsu has already launched its Signal Analyzer MS2850A and MS269xA series as well as the Vector Signal Generator MG3710E supporting 5G TDD systems; these newly developed software packages bring added measurement support and signal output for 5G FDD systems.
[Product Outline and Features]
- NR FDD sub-6 GHz Downlink MX285051A-031/MX269051A-031
- NR FDD sub-6 GHz Uplink MX285051A-081/MX269051A-081
- The 5G NR FDD measurement software options for installing in the MS2850A and MS269xA series support development and manufacturing of 5G wireless equipment.
- Various combinations of subcarrier spacing and multi-component carriers (100 MHz bandwidth max. x 2 carriers) can be set to measure transmission speeds for each combination.
- The Downlink measurement software is for measuring Test Model signals in conformance with the 3GPP 5G NR FDD Tx Test (Standard: TS38.141-1 (2019-06)).
- In addition, selecting the Test Model name from the MS2850A/MS269xA GUI enables Test Model measurements without making complex settings.
- The Uplink measurement software is for evaluating the transmission characteristics of 3GPP CP-OFDM and DFT-s-OFDM terminals (Standard: TS38.211 (2019-06)).
Details about MS2850A
Details about MS269xA
- 5G NR FDD sub-6 GHz IQproducer MX370114A/MX269914A
- The MX370114A software is for the MG3710E, while the MX269914A is for the MS269xA series.
- These options support 5G NR FDD Uplink and Downlink signals. Waveform patterns for 3GPP NR FDD TRx tests can be created by setting parameters such as Component Carriers (100 MHz max), subcarrier spacing, modulation method, etc.
- Downloading these waveform patterns to the signal generator outputs the NR FDD standard signals (Standards: 3GPP TS38.211 (2019-06), TS38.212 (2019-06), TS38.213 (2019-06), TS38.141-1 (2019-06)).
- Additionally, this software can be installed in a PC to generate waveform patterns even without a measuring instrument.
- Work efficiency is increased by the easy-to-use GUI for setting parameters.
Details about MG3710E
Details about MS269xA
■ Target Markets: Wireless communications equipment makers, electronic parts makers, mobile phone operators
■ Applications: Development and manufacturing of 5G base stations and mobiles
Anritsu Corporation (www.anritsu.com) is a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions. The company’s 2020 VISION philosophy engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital solutions for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications, as well as multidimensional service-assurance solutions for network monitoring and optimization. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for 5G, M2M, IoT, as well as other emerging and legacy wireline and wireless communication markets. Anritsu sells in over 90 countries worldwide with approximately 4,000 employees.
For further information please contact: