Anritsu to showcase latest Test and Monitoring Solutions for the Communication Industry going towards 5G at Mobile World Congress 2017
Measure – Monitor – Monetize, Everything Connected Everywhere
At Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona, Anritsu (Hall 6 Stand 6F40) will be showing a range of its test, measurement and monitoring solutions which support the development, deployment and monetization of the latest technologies paving the way for Connected living. In particular they will be focusing on new testing and monitoring challenges within LTE-A Pro, 5G, C-RAN, IoT and M2M, Advanced Analytics and Cloudification.
Several steps on the way to the Connected Society
5G networks have been presented as the ultimate technology to “connect everything everywhere”; but there are many steps on the way, with technologies already able to provide new services and an improved Customer experience. These intermediate steps are driving developments, deployments and monetization, and they also bring new testing and monitoring challenges.
Anritsu will be addressing the following:
- CRAN deployment – it’s now important to test “RFoverCPRI” as well as regular co-ax cable installations with both “Over The Air” and “Direct Connection” RF – BTS Master, Network Master Pro from Anritsu solutions combine efficiency & productivity.
- Spectrum Monitoring – the increasing number of frequency bands (licensed & unlicensed) and number of wireless devices is generating growing levels of interference, impacting the quality of service – Remote Spectrum Monitor, Interferences Hunter are the Anritsu solutions to protect your investment and your Customer experience.
- Internet of Things – ‘the next big thing’ in deployment and revenue generation, but with many different standards to be managed (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Lora, Cat M, NB-IoT…) – Universal Wireless Test Set is the Anritsu solution for production line testing, whichever Cellular and IoT technologies you’re combining.
- Connected Car – the hottest topic in the industry today - with specific standards such as V2X 802.11p – Spectrum Analyser, RF & Protocol Tester are the Anritsu solutions that will accelerate your development, validation, production and integration.
LTE-A Pro – regular improvements (4CA, 5CA, 256QAM, 4x4MIMO, LAA, IMS/VoLTE.) to deliver the increasing amount of high bit rate services, combined with M2M technologies (Cat1, CatM and NB-IoT) – RF & Protocol Tester, Single Box Tester (RF, Call Processing, Throughput) are the Anritsu solutions to support the development and the certification of your chipsets, modules and devices.
- 5G Waveform Research – the right tool in your Lab - a single box solution for generation and analysis of the wideband 5G NR (100MHz) carriers in sub 6GHz band;
- Advanced Analytics – as the Customer experience is at the heart of the business development of CSPs, Anritsu helps to solve the issues before they impact experience - eoLive, eoSight and eoMind from the Anritsu deliver unparalleled CX visibility for CSPs in today’s challenging environment from legacy through to Telco Cloud.
- Telco Cloud Support - migration to the Telco cloud is one of your greatest challenges in the coming years - Anritsu can help you deliver superior QoE during and after the transition. All our solutions are available virtually and our probing architecture is cloud native, enabling visibility for legacy and cloud networks.
- Customs Software Solutions – time to market is a permanent challenge for all the members of the Telco Industry. Anritsu offers a complete range of solutions and services to manage any size of project in Telecommunications, Mobile/Web Applications & Embedded Systems, we create innovative solutions to handle the most complex problems and accelerate business return.
Anritsu Corporation (www.anritsu.com) has been a provider of innovative communications solutions for more than 120 years. The company's test and measurement solutions include wireless, optical, microwave/RF and digital instruments, operations support systems and solutions that can be used during R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed devices for design into communication products and systems. With the addition of OSS monitoring solutions it has expanded its offering to provide complete solutions for existing and next-generation wireline and wireless communication systems and service providers. Anritsu sells in over 90 countries worldwide with approximately 4,000 employees.
For further information please contact: