Protecting Your Spectrum Investments in Today's Hostile Urban Jungle
The increasing reliance on wireless technologies makes it vital for spectrum users to monitor and control the RF operating environment. Interfering signals can degrade the capacity of communications networks, and illicit transmissions in the vicinity of prisons, national borders and critical infrastructure may represent security threats.
In this webinar, participants will learn about the latest tools for detecting, identifying and determining the sources of unwanted signals. These tools include hardware and software designed for centralized 24/7 spectrum logging, event notification and interactive spectrum analysis for deployments of up to hundreds of remote probes. Also to be discussed will be powerful search algorithms that enable the user to define spectrum limits and apply them to captured historical data, making it easy to retroactively pinpoint spectrum events, observe patterns of violations, geolocate signal sources and plot them via Google Maps.
Who should attend
- Government regulators
- System Integrators
- Wireless Service Providers
- Satellite operators
- Cable TV systems operators
- Railroad managers using Positive Train Control (PTC)
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) vendors
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR) / Public Safety Radio (PSR) systems operators
- Correctional Facility security personnel
What you will learn
- How to protect your spectrum to assure a clean signal environment.
- How to automate the process of interference detection.
- How to geo-locate sources of interference or unwanted signals.
Patrick Weisgarber, Business Development Manager, Anritsu