Improves test and workflow procedures, and facilitates your work.
NetClaw is an advanced network and service performance analyzer that allows fixed and mobile operators and vendors to quickly provision, troubleshoot, and optimize existing and emerging services across GSM, CDMA, GPRS/EDGE, UMTS, SS7, and
Designed with advanced applications for service testing, network monitoring, and data acquisition for
next-generation networks, NetClaw provides a highly reliable and scalable solution architecture for both remote and local
operation. NetClaw features an unmatched top-down testing approach and intuitive graphic user interface. These unique features
simplify test and workflow procedures across the organization and speed trouble resolution by as much as 50%, improving
customer satisfaction. NetClaw network and service performance analyzer also facilitates day-to-day operation, makes more
efficient use of network experts, and increases overall productivity within the organization.
Using NetClaw multi-level
protocol analysis, service providers can expedite the detection and resolution of problems in their GSM, CDMA, GPRS/EDGE, 3G,
SS7, or VoIP networks to increase the customer's quality experience. This allows operators to carry out "on the spot"
troubleshooting without having to deploy an external post-processing tool. Moreover, NetClaw includes powerful and advanced
statistical processing capabilities, supporting daily operations with intuitive statistical information for the troubleshooting
NetClaw is part of Anritsu's comprehensive suite of monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimization solutions that
include Compass and MasterClaw. This allows you to easily and efficiently scale your monitoring and test solution from a
small-scale installation to network-wide coverage using the same platform.
Benefits at a Glance
- Optimize your network for increased customer satisfaction
- Fast provisioning of emerging services across GSM, CDMA, GPRS/EDGE, UMTS, SS7, and IP networks
- Decrease network and service downtime and speed trouble resolution by up to 50%
- Efficient maintenance and optimization of existing services: GSM, CDMA, GPRS/EDGE, 3G, SS7, and IP domains
- Futureproof design
- Top-down test methodology and intuitive GUI increase operational
- Simplify technical complexity
- Better workflow and lower operational expenses
- Applications for service testing, network monitoring, and data capture
- Lower your cost of network ownership by reducing the “hidden” costs
- Minimize maintenance of test equipment
- Reduce investments in redundant test platforms
- Uninterrupted learning curve minimizes the need for special training
for each new test platform
- Limit travel time and expenses
- Scales across technologies, services, and network size, eliminating the need to invest in a new instrumentation solution when turning up new technology or services in your network
- Part of Anritsu’s comprehensive suite of mobile network monitoring and test solutions
Multi-level protocol analysis for easy drill down and faster problem resolution.
NetClaw is the latest generation of protocol analyzers from Anritsu. It has been designed with advanced applications for service testing, network monitoring, and data acquisition for existing and next-generation networks. Packed in one single convenient box and designed with a true client-server architecture, NetClaw proves a highly reliable and scalable solution for both remote and local operation.
Capable of capturing and storing network and service data you can
use NetClaw for real-time data analysis, such as protocol decoding, sequencing, and real-time multi-level protocol analysis of a wide range
of mobile access and core protocols across GSM, GPRS/EDGE, UMTS, SS7,
and IP domains. You may also use the NetClaw for high-speed data capture for post-processing analysis by Anritsu's post-processing tool Compass Wireless for troubleshooting and optimization of mobile access networks.
With the NetClaw multi-user feature, up to eight people are allowed to simultaneously utilize the features of the platform enabling multiple users to analyze different parts of the monitored network completely independently of each other.
Fast and simple setup - only 3 clicks to results - facilitate deployment of the testing platform in the organization allowing technical personnel to focus on solving problems.
The intuitive workflow of the NetClaw allows operators to test new
3G standards and interoperability of multiple technologies across converged networks with focus on sessions and signaling sequences to speed deployment