The Compact Antenna Test Range (CATR) Anechoic Chamber 2 MA8172B uses the 3GPP defined CATR method to implement 5G New Radio (NR) Over the Air (OTA) tests in a small space. The CATR Anechoic Chamber 2 also supports tests with the MA8172A, and supports 2 AoA RRM tests for evaluating UE communications quality and connection stability at handover between base stations.
- Adopts 3GPP-compliant Compact Antenna Test Range (CATR) method
- Supports conformance tests of 5G NR chipsets, devices, mmWave development and 2 AoA RRM
- Easy transportation with division into three component parts, shortening introductory setup time
- Full support for Alignment Option 1/2/3
- Simple mounting/dismounting of test terminal, and high reproducibility of mounting position
- Supports FR2 temperature test (temperature for extreme conditions: –10°C to +55°C)
- Upgradeable from MA8172A