Anritsu Joins '4G and Fat Pipes' Panel Discussion Tour
RCR Local Designed as a Global Networking Event for Telecom and Technology Professionals
Anritsu Company, in conjunction with RCR Wireless News, is happy to announce RCR Local, a series of networking events to be held around the country to gather large groups of telecom and technology professionals for a look at a specific telecom or technology theme. The first event will be held on Thursday, November 5th, at the Decathlon Club, Santa Clara, CA.
The event will center on the impact the rollout of 4G services will have on the wireless industry and, ultimately, our society as whole, both from an economic and cultural standpoint. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear and interact with representatives from Cisco, Anritsu, Sprint, Fox 12 (a current user of 4G technology) and the Joint Venture: Silicon Valley Network.
Panelists for the first event include:
- Monnie McGaffigan–Regional Vice President for Enterprise/Federal, Western Region, Sprint Nextel
- David Bolan–Anritsu, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Handheld Base Station Analyzers and High Performance Spectrum Analyzers
- Patrick McCreery–Vice President and General Manager of KPTV and KPDX, Portland, OR
- Kittur Nagesh–Cisco Systems, Director, Service Provider Marketing, Mobility Solutions
- Ashwini Gillen–Director, Cell Phone Initiative, Joint Venture: Silicon Valley Network
Sprint is the other co-sponsor of RCR Local. The get-together in Santa Clara is one of 25 events that will be held throughout the country. Upcoming 2009 RCR Local events include:
- 11/18 - Atlantic City, NJ, in partnership with the NJ State Wireless Association Holiday Social.
- 12/1 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL, in partnership with Wimax Forum. It will be held as part of the Wimax Forum Congress Americas 09 convention.
To learn more or to register, visit www.telecomcouncil.com/rcrlocal.
Anritsu Company is the American subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation, a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions for more than 110 years. Anritsu provides solutions for existing and next-generation wired and wireless communication systems and operators. Anritsu products include wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital instruments as well as operations support systems for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. With offices throughout the world, Anritsu sells in over 90 countries with approximately 4,000 employees.
Katherine Van Diepen
Director, Marketing Communications
408.778.2000 ext. 1550