Position: Senior Developer
Education: Bachelors or Master’s in Engineering (Electronics, Telecommunications or related subjects)
Experience: 7 – 9 years
Carrier Acceptance Test (CAT) team is responsible for designing, developing and validating carrier acceptance tests based on Anritsu products for US/Asia operators.
Main objective of the engineer would be to develop, validate and verify various Carrier Acceptance Test scenarios using Anritsu tools/products.
- Carrier Acceptance Test scenario development and testing.
- Participate in CAT test package evaluations at customer sites.
- Requirements analysis including carrier test specification reviews and test scenario description.
- Scenario design and development using Anritsu tools.
- Log Analysis and diagnosis of the problems reported by customers.
- Provide test development estimates, report activities and co-ordinate with other teams across the globe.
- Good communication within and across teams.
- Mentoring newly joined team members
- Adherence and conformance to the Anritsu test development process.
- Excellent 3GPP protocol knowledge in LTE/5G Access Stratum.
- In-depth experience in identifying, describing and scripting LTE/5G 3GPP Access Stratum protocol test scenarios.
- In-depth experience in debugging and analysing 3GPP protocol test scenarios.
- 2G/3G/4G/5G Inter-RAT understanding.
- In-depth experience in 3GPP Access stratum protocol test scenario development using Anritsu RTD/R&S MLAPI.
- Ability to lead a small team.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effectively communicate within and across teams.
- Ability to learn and pick up new technologies, tools and processes.
- Proactive and able to multi-task.
- Familiar with Configuration Management and Defect tracking tools.
Please submit your CV in English by Online Application Form.