Position: RF GUI Developer
Education: Bachelors or Master’s in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications or related subjects)
Experience: 4 to 6 yrs.
The role with the RF GUI developer, is to design, implement and maintain Anritsu RF product (PC based Interface for test equipment used for 5G device testing). This role requires to be a part of a team and undertake software development using appropriate techniques and core languages.
- Design, Implement, Test and Document solutions based on system specifications and architecture documents.
- Software design and development.
- Contribute to the software development process.
- Review of software specifications.
- Support Manager/Team lead in achieving project deliverables, performance, and quality objectives.
- Documentation of work according to project needs and local procedures.
- Take responsibility for significant project deliverables as determined by Team-Leader/Manager.
- Set and achieve personal goals and deliverables with minimal day-by-day supervision.
- Provide technical assistance to other departments within Anritsu and to customers.
- Share ideas and skills to the benefit of the Team and wider department.
- Use of configuration and change management methods.
- At least 4 to 6 years of excellent coding experience in C++/C#.
- Excellent object-oriented concepts, WPF design/implementation.
- Experience in TCP/IP, socket programming is an added advantage.
- Experience with design patterns, multi-threading, and socket programming
- Good knowledge of threading, IPCs, IO, DLL's.
- Experience with visual studio.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with the teams across globe (India, Japan, UK).
- Good skills in software design and implementation, testing and debugging minimum 4 years.
- Good Programming in Windows OS, minimum 4 years.
- Good experience in software development life cycle, minimum 4 years.
Nice to have (not mandatory):
- Working knowledge of XML (e.g., XML parsing with Xerces).
- Knowledge of system simulators and environments.
- Version Control, e.g., SVN.
- Experience in joint development with Japanese companies.
Please submit your CV in English by
Online Application Form.