Position: Senior Engineer
Education: Bachelors or Master’s in Engineering (Electronics, Telecommunications, or related subjects)
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Carrier Acceptance Test (CAT) team is responsible for designing, developing, and validating carrier acceptance tests based on Anritsu products for US/Asia operators.
Main objective of the engineer would be to analyse operator requirements, develop, validate, and verify various Carrier Acceptance Test scenarios using Anritsu tools/products.
- Carrier Acceptance Testcase Development and validation based on 3GPP 5G Protocols (Access Stratum) using Anritsu tools.
- Problem diagnosis/resolution in newly developed test scenarios and in existing test scenarios.
- Test Release Documentation. • Adherence and conformance to the Anritsu test development processes.
- Good communication within and across teams.
- Good knowledge of 3GPP 5G/4G Protocols (Access Stratum).
- Experienced in full-fledged Test case development for testing 3GPP 5G/4G Access stratum protocol layer functionalities.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proactiveness and team spirit.
- Knowledge on test case development using Anritsu 7834LA/NR systems is good to have.
Please submit your CV in English by Online Application Form.