Position: Protocol Libraries TeamLead
The Engineering team within Rapid Test Designer Product department is responsible for designing and developing application layer software to test 2G/3G/4G/IOT/5G technologies.
Main responsibility of the engineer would be development of various protocol libraries and protocol test scenarios creation and automation of the test framework. Along with that the person would also need to manage the protocols team (8 to 10 engineers) , this position is based in Bangalore location.
- Lead the protocol team
- Requirements analysis includes software/product/scenario specification document reviews
- Software design and development within a protocol environment
- Adherence and conformance to the software development process
- Review of software specifications
- Log Analysis and diagnosis of the problems
- 2G/3G/4G/IOT/5G/C2K/TD-SCDMA Inter-RAT understanding
- 3GPP protocol knowledge
- Automate the testing of protocol scenarios.
- Provide estimates and report progress
- Help support team and customers resolve their queries in using product to test 5G/NB-IOT/CAT-M1/LTE protocols.
- Good communication within and across teams
- Experience of leading a highly technical and competant team.
- Excellent protocol knowledge in LTE/NB-IOT/CAT-M1 and preferably 5G
- Strong C++ experience, minimum 5 years
- Excellent experience in object-oriented software design and implementation, minimum 3 years
- Good experience with VS Studio, Boost, STL, Xerces, XML
- God knowledge of scripting languages like pearl, python etc.
- Good experience in software testing including writing unit tests, module tests and system tests.
- Experience in creating LTE protocol scenarios.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Effectively communicate within and across teams
Non Technical Requirement
- Ability to learn and pick up new technologies like 5G and new products like RTD.
- Self motivated independent performer who could perform and deliver with minimum supervision.
- Good team player
- Sound understanding of LTE MAC/PHY
- Protocol knowledge on 2G/3G
- Knowledge on Anritsu Signalling Tester (MD8430 / MD8480 / MD8475)
- Experience in writing LTE protocol tests
- Ability to mult-task with several activities
- Familiar with Perforce, Jira
Please submit your CV in English by Online Application Form.