This website (“Website”) is managed and operated by ANRITSU CORPORATION and its subsidiaries or affiliates (all together collectively as “we”, “us” or “our”).
We respect the privacy of visitors to this Website.
The Website may acquire personal information (including personal information that you have separately communicated to customer support) from the contents of registration forms, application forms, inquiries and other e-mail messages to the extent necessary for the purpose of use.
We may share your personal information with the department or person in charge as necessary to review and confirm the content of your inquiry or other information.
This Website contains links to third-party websites for your convenience. However, we have no control over such third-party websites. The terms and conditions of use and privacy policies, etc. of the linked third parties apply to the handling of personal information provided by you on these linked websites.
Links to this Website from the following types of websites are strictly prohibited.
- Websites that include content that defames or slanders us or its products or services, or damages our credibility.
- Illegal content (including content that may be illegal) or is involved in or may be involved in illegal activities.
In addition to the acts prohibited elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, the following acts are prohibited when using this Website.
- Use (including reproduction, deletion, modification, uploading, transmission, distribution, licensing, sale, publication, etc.) of the information on this Website beyond the scope of personal use or other use expressly permitted by law without the prior written consent from us.
- Actions that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to us or third parties.
- Any act that infringes or may infringe the privacy of our officers or employees or any third party.
- Acts that defame or discredit us or third parties.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property or intellectual property of us or third parties.
- Making false declarations or notifications, such as registering a third party’s e-mail address falsely claiming it to be one’s own.
- Criminal acts or acts that lead or may lead to criminal acts.
- Acts that use or provide or may use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- Actions that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
- Other activities that we deem inappropriate for reasonable reasons.
Copyrights, Trademarks, etc.
All the contents displayed on this Website, including but not limited to, trademarks, and other trade names of products and services of us are the property of us and are protected by copyright and trademark laws, unless otherwise specified.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Website, we cannot guarantee that the information is accurate, useful, reliable, or that this Website or server is free of computer viruses or other harmful items.
We may change the information on this Website without notice. We may also suspend or discontinue the operation of this Website. Regardless of the reason, we will not be liable for any damages incurred by you as a result of changes to the information or the suspension or discontinuation of the operation of this Website.
Neither of us shall be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of or inability to use the information on this Website, or for any loss or damage arising from such use or inability. However, this shall not apply to damages caused by the intentional or gross negligence by us.
Although various security measures are in place, in the unlikely event of an accidental data leakage of your personal information, we will take all reasonable measures to stop the leakage and promptly recover the information. However, we will not be liable for any information leakage that is not caused by our intentional or gross negligence.
Neither of us are obligated to respond to any concept, idea, suggestion or comment that you send to us by e-mail or any other means. If you do so, you waive any and all rights you may have with respect to such concepts, etc. at that time.
We are under no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of such concepts, etc. and assume no responsibility for any problems that may arise from such concepts, etc.
Governing law, Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan unless otherwise expressly provided.
The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance over any disputes arising between us and you in connection with the use of this Website.
To registering or registered users
Management of login IDs and passwords
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login ID and password and for keeping them out of the sight of any third party.
Please change your password on a regular basis.
Restrictions on use, deletion of user registration
We may delete your user registration after three (3) years have elapsed since you last accessed this Website without prior notice to you. If you wish to use the Website again, you must re-register as a user.
You may request deletion of your user registration by notifying us at least 30 days in advance.
Revised: March 24, 2023