The Sweep Master Pro+ is Anritsu's advanced enterprise level solution for efficient tracking and management of building, maintenance, and operations processes for a wireless network, which inherently generates large numbers of traces, documents, and reports.
Sweep Master Pro+ Capabilities Capture, Verify, Manage, and Report
The Pro+ has all the site access, trace capture and trace verification capabilities of the Pro. Plus, it has enhanced document capture capabilities, project management capabilities, and complete reporting capabilities. The Pro+ simplifies project management, shortens rework time, and dramatically eases reporting tasks.
|The Sweep Master Pro captures cable, antenna, and PIM traces from both before and after the site work is done. The Sweep Master Pro:
- Allows bulk upload of cable, antenna, and PIM traces
- This means that users need not manually identify each trace to the software. The trace upload process takes seconds instead of hours.
- Automatically converts field names to final names
- Converts short, predefined, work site names to final file, trace title, and sub-title names.
- Saves hours per site, considering that hundreds of file names, trace titles and trace subtitles are involved for each tower.
In addition to trace capture and verification, the Pro+ can capture build documents such as:
- "Asbuilt" drawings
- Site work photos
- Work orders
- Structural analysis
- Other required documents as needed
- Automatically sets markers and limit lines to customer's standards
- Ensures that markers and limit lines are set to the network operators' standard before submittal
- Ensures that pass/fail judgments are accurate.
- Accept/Reject tools for trace reviewers
- Red Sweep/Green Sweep pass/fail indication
- Trace review capability
- Trace notes
- Automatic notifications for sweep test personnel
- Quicker rework time
Site Access Instructions
- Hospital Locations
- Key contacts
- Access instructions
These capabilities create efficiency and raise the bar on quality by cutting the hours needed to sweep, capture, verify and create a sweep report by 75% or more, while at the same time, ensuring that the information is processed accurately and consistently. This can lower the over all cost of the project and ensure a high quality product. This is working smarter, not harder.
Since every document and trace has its place, indexed by type, project phase, and site, it is easy to keep track of project progress. It’s also easy to spot missing documents. Designated decision makers can accept or reject individual traces, documents, or the entire site. Everyone with access, including tower crews, has visibility of these actions and may even be notified by e-mail. Automatic notifications allow rework to start quickly and reduce overall project time.
The Pro+ allows construction managers or RF engineers to:
- Keep current on the build progress
- Approve or reject documents and traces by construction stage and site
- Give or withhold site acceptance
- Communicate decisions immediately to construction crews
- Choose automatic e-mail notifications of events
Files can be extracted as zipped (compressed) package, allowing long-term storage of documentation in an organized manner. The “Turnover Zip” function allows creation of a site turnover package with one button press. This is where the organization created during the previous phases really pays off! The turn over report is formatted to network operator standards, so report acceptance should never be an issue. Report features include:
- One button turnover report generation
- Network Operator acceptable format
- Creates reports from current site information
- Reports segregated by construction phase, site, and project
The combination of short field names for traces, bulk trace upload, automatic renaming, automatic pass/fail judgments, and automated notifications can reduce the time and effort required for trace and document processing/tracking by as much as 75% when compared to manual methods. This translates directly to shorter, or less expensive, projects.
The ability to quickly judge traces against network operator standards ensures quicker rework of failed lines and consistent results. This in turn leads to a more reliable cable and antenna system when in service.
The management and reporting capabilities of Anritsu Sweep Master Pro+ reduce the project management workload at the same time as they provide the tools to ensure that all needed tasks get done on time. The Pro+ provides tools to make the project management process simpler and more reliable.