CMAS5000 SONET/SDH Test Equipment
CMA5000 SONET/SDH Test Equipment
The Premier Solution for Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of SONET/SDH Networks
Today’s competitive environment demands that SONET/SDH networks offer exceptional performance and reliability with minimum downtime. When characterizing and documenting such stringent performance levels, the CMA5000 eXtended Transport Analysis (XTA) Application is the ideal single-solution for transmission system analysis.
The CMA5000 XTA Application increases your competitiveness in installing, maintaining, commissioning and monitoring high-speed SONET, SDH and DWDM transmission system via an innovative and comprehensive test solution.
Increase revenue through maximized network efficiency and QoS:
- Minimize network downtime with a comprehensive set of test functions and powerful graphical event correlation
- Reduce errors with an intuitive, easy-to-interpret user interface and on-line help
- Verify QoS with objective performance tests in compliance with ITU-T and Telcordia standards
Optimize network performance:
- Achieve comprehensive testing of PDH/T-Carriers and SDH/SONET networks up to 10 Gbit/s
- Produce APS measurement with 125 ms of resolution
- Obtain Round Trip Delay measurement with 100 ns of resolution
- Automatically detect network problems with Troublescan features
Reduce the cost of measurement:
- Generate professional test reports
- Reduce training and test time through targeted, user-friendly applications
- Protect your investment with a complete open architecture and future-proof technology
The CMA5000 XTA Application enables installation and maintenance professionals to rely on one compact solution for testing DS1/E1 through OC-192/STM64.
The CMA5000 XTA Application is also the first field portable tester with Jitter and Wander functions from DS1/E1 up to OC-48/STM16.
As a part of the CMA5000 Multi-Layer Network Test Platform, the eXtended Transport Analysis (XTA) Application is just one way to accelerate the deployment of services while reducing the cost of measurement. With test and measurement options ranging from OTDR, connector inspection, chromatic and polarization mode dispersion to optical spectral analysis, bit error rate test, fibre channel test, SONET/SDH analysis and Gigabit Ethernet, the CMA5000 Multi-Layer Network Platform is the ideal single-solution for all your testing needs.
|With applications ranging from DWDM, SONET/SDH, and Gigabit Ethernet test, to Dispersion, and OTDR measurements, the CMA5000 is the ideal solution for any scenario. In addition to unsurpassed flexibility and scalability, the CMA5000’s high performance measurement applications enable networks to be installed, commissioned, and documented more efficiently, accelerating the deployment of new services. Spanning the Physical, Data Link, Network, and Transport layers, the CMA 5000 provides a true multilayer network test solution. || |
Click downloads image to be taken to Documents and Downloads.