Anritsu strives to give due consideration to the environment in both the development and manufacture of our products. Through sincerity, harmony, and enthusiasm, we will endeavor to foster a prosperous society at one with nature.
We create “Eco-Offices”, “Eco-Factories”, and “Eco-Products” based on the “Eco-management” of our company and the “Eco-Mind” of every one of us.
- Over the whole life cycle of a product, from design and development, to procurement, manufacturing, marketing, distribution, and usage by customers, through disposal, we conduct environmentally conscious business activities.
- We have set up an organizational and operational structure to perform environmental management activities, and have established and maintain an environmental management system that we continuously improve.
- We comply with legal and regulatory controls and make every effort to continuously improve the environmental performance to meet the requirements from stakeholders.
- In order to contribute to the prevention of global warming and conservation of biological diversity, we promote energy saving, the 3Rs (reduce, reuse, and recycle), and environmental pollution risk reduction in all of our offices and factories.
- We provide Eco-Products by saving energy, saving resources, and reducing hazardous substances.
- We cultivate Eco-Minds by providing appropriate environmental education and training.
*The “Action Guidelines” apply only to the Domestic Anritsu Group
Activities for FY2017
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Compliance
- Climate Change/Energy
- Water Resources
- Preserving Biodiversity
- Preventing Environmental Pollution
- Resources Recycling
Please download the PDF for more details.
Anritsu has established a deliberating body with the executive officer of environmental management (Anritsu Corporation, Chief Environmental Officer) as chairperson to promote environmental management.
Environmental Performance Data
ISO14001 Acquisition Situation