Anritsu’s Environmental Policy consists of Environmental Principles and Action Guidelines.
Anritsu strives to give due consideration to the environment in both the development and manufacture of our products. Through sincerity, harmony, and enthusiasm, we will endeavor to foster a prosperous society at one with nature.
We create “Eco-Offices”, “Eco-Factories”, and “Eco-Products” based on the “Eco-management” of our company and the “Eco-Mind” of every one of us.
- Over the whole life cycle of a product, from design and development, to procurement, manufacturing, marketing, distribution, and usage by customers, through disposal, we conduct environmentally conscious business activities.
- We have set up an organizational and operational structure to perform environmental management activities, and have established and maintain an environmental management system that we continuously improve.
- We comply with legal and regulatory controls and make every effort to continuously improve the environmental performance to meet the requirements from stakeholders.
- In order to contribute to the prevention of global warming and conservation of biological diversity, we promote energy saving, the 3Rs (reduce, reuse, and recycle), and environmental pollution risk reduction in all of our offices and factories.
- We provide Eco-Products by saving energy, saving resources, and reducing hazardous substances.
- We cultivate Eco-Minds by providing appropriate environmental education and training.
*The Action Guidelines apply only to the Domestic Anritsu Group
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Audit
- Environmental Education for Employees
- Environmental Awards System
- Environmental Communications
- Framework for Collecting Environmental Impact Data
- Development of Environmentally Friendly Products
- CO2 Emissions Across the Life Cycle of Our Products
- Environmental Considerations in Supply Chain Management
- Compliance with Environmental Laws and Regulations
- ISO 14001 Certification Acquisition Status
- Environmental Impact Mass Balance
- Climate Change and Energy
- Our Response to TCFD Recommendations
- Information Disclosure in Accordance with the TCFD Framework
- Risks and Opportunities (2 Degree Celsius Scenario)
- Established SBT
- Established Anritsu Climate Change Action PGRE 30
- CO2 Emissions Throughout the Entire Value Chain
- Energy-saving Activities at Factories and Offices
- Reducing CO2 Emissions from Purchased Goods and Services
- Reducing CO2 Emissions from the Use of Sold Products
- Reducing CO2 Emissions from Transportation
- Third-party Verification of CO2 and Other Emissions
- Climate Change Survey Results by CDP
- Water Resources
- Reducing Water Consumption
- Water Risk Regional Evaluation
- Water Resources in Regions Experiencing Water Shortages
- Consideration for Water Resources
- Preserving Biodiversity
- Joined the Declaration of Biodiversity by “Keidanren” Promotion Partners
- The printing department in Anritsu Kousan Co., Ltd. acquired FSC™ CoC Certification (License number: FSC-C154046)
- Supporting the Kanagawa No Plastic Waste Declaration
- Participation in the Nijyu-maru Project (Double 20 campaign)
- Preventing Environmental Pollution
- Regulatory Compliance
- Wastewater Management
- Chemical Substances Management
- Measures for Regulated Toxic Chemical Pollutants of Products
- Groundwater Management
- PCB Management
- Resources Recycling
- Waste Reduction
- Environmental Considerations in Packaging
- Recycling Center
- Data Links: List of pages with Environmental Data and links
Please download the PDF for more details.
Anritsu has established deliberating bodies, chaired by an Environmental Management Executive Officer (Anritsu Corporation, the Chief Environment Officer), to promote environmental management. The environmental management executive officer is responsible for reporting any environment-related matters, such as risks and issues, to the Management Strategy Conference and during Board of Directors.
|Global Environmental Management Meetings
||Address challenges that Anritsu Group must tackle as a single global entity
||Responsible officers from the three major locations of Japan, the United States and the United Kingdom
|Environmental Management Committee
||Promote the environmental management system of the Domestic Anritsu Group
||Officers responsible for the environment at each division* of the Domestic Anritsu Group, and the officers responsible for the Internal Control Department, Legal Affairs Department, and Sustainability Promotion Center
|Promotion of RoHS Group Meeting
||Promote the development and production of products that do not contain hazardous substances such as those banned under the RoHS directive of Europe
||Representatives from the Development Department, SCM Department, IT Department, and Environment Department
*Environmental management activity unit
Environmental Performance Data
ISO14001 Acquisition Situation