RF/RRM Conformance Test System Complying LTE-Advanced Pro and Supporting Most and First GCF/PTCRB Approved TCs
- Most and First GCF/PTCRB Approved Test Cases
- Supports Latest 3GPP Standards
- Multiple hardware configurations tailored to measurement requirements, TRx, Performance and RRM
- Tunable filtering supports multiple bands with no hardware upgrade
- Capable of Inter-RAT handover measurements LTE to/from UMTS/TD-SCDMA, and LTE to GSM/CDMA2000
- Supports LTE-Advanced Pro such as LAA and Cat-M/NB-IoT, Joint CA up to 4 CA, 4x4 MIMO and HPUE
The LTE-Advanced RF Conformance Test System ME7873LA automates RF and RRM tests for mobiles supporting the latest 3GPP standards. In addition to legacy W-CDMA, the futureproof ME7873LA supports both the latest LTE-Advanced Pro, IoT standard and newer standards under discussion. As well as R&D test functions, FDD and TDD mobile frequency bands and TRx tests are supported along with freely customized system configurations for performance and RRM tests.
An Anritsu Support Service contract keeps the system operating at peak performance, maximizing return on investment, minimizing downtime, and keeping work on schedule.
- Latest software updates matching the latest changes to the 3GPP standards
- Information on 3GPP trends, consultation and technical support for troubleshooting test problems
- Free hardware repair and maintenance with a back-up loan unit