Luton, United Kingdom – January 20, 2020 – Anritsu Corporation, is at the leading edge of 5G development and deployment, providing testing and monitoring solutions across the telecoms eco-system and different industry verticals related to 5G. Our test and measurement solutions cover the full range of devices, base-station and access networks, data centres and core networks, and across the full life cycle of R&D, certification, production, and installation/maintenance. The monitoring solutions for mobile networks give enhanced visibility across domains, with advanced analytics and insights into network performance.
During the conference, Anritsu will highlight the key test and monitoring solutions for 5G device and application testing, Conformance Testing, C-V2X, Field Installation and Testing, C-RAN deployment, Advanced Analytics and Telco Cloud Support.
Test and Measurement
Smarter Operations with Augmented Analytics
- C-V2X solutions - Anritsu 5G V2X solution together with dSPACE, for vehicle to network testing using Hardware in the Loop (HIL) vehicle simulation technology.
- SmartStudio NR - the industry-first state machine base GUI to simulate 5G-NR mobile network, for fast and effective 5G device testing and verification.
- Industry verticals application test bed - latest MT8000A 5G network simulator for 5G device/chipset R&D testing is integrated with Mobile Edge Compute (MEC) applications server and providing network slicing capability, to enable testing of application environments for new industry verticals.
- 5G Conformance Test - the evolution of the ME7873x and ME7834x Anritsu conformance test systems. The ME7873NR supports RF, Performance and radio resource management (RRM) conformance testing of 5G NR non-standalone and standalone devices for both sub-6 GHz and mmWave. The ME7834NR systems support protocol conformance testing of 5G NR non-standalone and standalone devices for both sub-6 GHz and mmWave.
- MS2090A Field Master Pro – The leading 5G NR field measurement tool, featuring both advanced 5G demodulation/analysis functions and Real Time Spectrum Analyser.
- MT1000A Network Master Pro - a portable easy to use test solution with 10G, 25G and 100G interfaces which accurately measures and analyzes critical network performance parameters. These include PTP, timing accuracy and latency, which allows 5G operators to ensure URLLC performance and be confident in the end-to-end quality of service.
- eoMind delivers augmented analytics and machine learning anomaly detection. Using this approach Anritsu finds problems on the network that traditional tools can’t find - and it does it in real time. Cases are raised and priority is based on the impact to subscribers, VIPs, and Corporates. Next best actions are enriched with likely root causes transforming complex troubleshooting investigations to closed cases.
Anritsu uses artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, natural language processing and real-time streaming analytics to deliver award-winning, market-changing insights and closed-loop actions that impact customer satisfaction and reduces MTTR (Mean Time to Resolve) for smarter operations.
5G Automated Assurance
- Anritsu is 5G-ready for both Standalone (SA) and Non-Standalone (NSA) modes meaning operators can assure all network slices, all industry verticals and scale up for massive device density. Enterprise customers can plan their business supported by deterministic Service Level Agreements (SLAs) while operators can assure those services, having a view of each and every slice to enable them to optimize their overall network resources.
Anritsu’s NFV closed-loop automation enables virtualized infrastructure to adjust automatically to dynamic network conditions and triggers actions to reduce troubleshooting costs and time. Increasing complexity in networks should not hinder operators in offering exciting new slices of services to their customers.
For more information, visit Anritsu in Hall 6 Stand F40.
Anritsu Corporation (www.anritsu.com), a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions for 120 years. Anritsu’s “2020 VISION” philosophy engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital solutions for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications, as well as multidimensional service assurance solutions for network monitoring and optimization. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for 5G, M2M, IoT, as well as other emerging and legacy wireline and wireless communication markets. With offices throughout the world, Anritsu has approximately 3,500 employees in over 90 countries.
For further information, please contact:
Director - EMEA Business Development
Tel: +33 1 60 92 15 50
Napier Partnership Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1243 531123