Anritsu Introduces the Network Master Gigabit Ethernet Tester, New Field Instrument for the Test of Ethernet Access Network Lines
- “Cost-effective, small, rugged and easy-to-use test equipment for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Ethernet access networks” -
BROENDBY (COPENHAGEN), DENMARK – 25 March, 2009 – Anritsu A/S, a subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation, a global provider of operational support solutions for advanced and converged networks, announced today the release of its new Gigabit Ethernet module (MU909060A1/A2/A3) as part of the Network Master MT9090A Family.
The Ethernet technology is widely deployed and used for numerous applications. Therefore easy testing of Ethernet links is very important. When outfitted with the Gigabit Ethernet module, the very compact, battery-powered and easy-to-use Anritsu Network Master is a comprehensive solution for Gigabit Ethernet testing and for installation and troubleshooting Ethernet communication lines.
The instrument gives the user facilities for easy bandwidth verification, connectivity testing and service availability verification. The small size and low weight of the instrument makes it very easy to carry around for the field technician working with the Ethernet lines and despite the small size the instrument is equipped with a large display. The user can easily read and interpret information from the tested lines off the large color display with easy-to-understand colors and graphical symbols. The graphical user interface and the instruments Test Automator makes it a simple task to configure and operate the instrument.
“The Network Master Gigabit Ethernet tester has been especially designed to be a very powerful tool for the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Ethernet access networks lines. Its small size, light weight and elegant look will benefit to every field technicians” says Ole Sørensen, Product Manager, Anritsu A/S. “The user interface has been carefully developed to ease measurements of Ethernet parameters, and the instruments Test Automator makes execution of a series of tests a simple task”.
Network Master Gigabit Ethernet Tester Key Features:
- Versatile, purpose-built solution for Gigabit Ethernet field testing
- Comprehensive Ethernet testing for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Ping test and Electrical cable diagnostics
- Option for automated RFC 2544 testing
- Multistream option
- Test Automator simplify operation and ensure proper set-up
- Pdf report generation for documentation of test results
- High resolution, widescreen color display that is easy to read indoors or out
- Rugged design provides years of service for the users
- Modular platform ensures maximum return on investment
- Compact and lightweight design for maximum portability in the field
- High performance without a high price
Anritsu Corporation (www.anritsu.com) has been a provider of innovative communications solutions for more than 110 years. The company's test and measurement solutions include wireless, optical, microwave/RF and digital instruments, operations support systems and solutions that can be used during R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed devices for design into communication products and systems. Following its acquisition of NetTest in 2005, it has expanded its offering to provide complete solutions for existing and next-generation wireline and wireless communication systems and service providers. Anritsu sell in over 90 countries worldwide with approximately 4,000 employees.
Director of Marketing
Anritsu EMEA Limited
200 Capability Green
Tel: 01582 433200
Fax: 01582 731303
Email: Jonathan Borrill