W-CDMA, HSDPA and LTE RF Measurements
W-CDMA, HSDPA & LTE RF Measurements Training Course is a two-day instructor led training course focusing on measurements critical to maintaining modern cellular base stations.
Price: $1,465 per student
Download the "W-CDMA, HSDPA and LTE RF Measurements" Course Brochure
Private, on-site classes in the U.S. start at $11,720 for up to 8 students.
Fill out our Training and Education Inquiry Form with details about your requirements, and we'll be in touch with you personally to discuss options.
Who Should Attend
- Cell Technicians
- System Performance Engineers/Field Engineers
- Base Station OEMs
- On-site Managers
- BTS Installers
How You Will Benefit
Students will learn the fundamentals of the following measurements:
- The essential W-CDMA Node B measurements including channel and code domain power, EVM, Noise floor, Peak Code Domain error, ACLR and frequency error
- The essential LTE eNode B measurements including Resource Block utilization, Spectral Emission Masks, EVM, Control Channel Power, Occupied Bandwidth, Signal to Noise Ratio of co-channel LTE signals, Constellations and frequency error
- How to make Over the Air (OTA) measurements such as Dominance, EVM, and Code/Control Channel Power
- Basics of Line Sweeping
- Line Sweep Measurements, including Distance to Fault
- Spectrum Analyzer Measurements, including Power Density, Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR and Noise Floor
- Interference Analysis Tools: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI, and applications to Direction Finding and Interference Hunting
- Power Meter
- Two-Port Measurements of TMA Gain, Antenna Isolation and RX Diversity Balance
- Channel Scanner Measurements
- How to use Master Software Tools to download, save, and edit your important measurements as well as remote operation of the BTS Master
What You Will Cover
- Lecture 1: Introduction
- Lecture 2: Cable Analyzer (Line Sweep and 2 Port Measurements)
- Lecture 3: Spectrum Analysis Lab 1: Spectrum Analyzer Familiarization, Functions, Settings, Advanced Measurements (Occupied Bandwidth, Resolution Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, and FM Demodulation)
- Lecture 4: Power Measurements
- Lecture 5: Interference Analyzer (Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI) (includes labs during lecture)
- Lecture 6: Channel Scanner Option (includes labs during lecture)
- Lecture 7: GPS Option
- Lecture 8: W-CDMA Theory and Measurements (includes labs during lecture)
- Lecture 9: HSDPA Theory and Measurements (includes labs during lecture)
- Lecture 10: LTE Theory and Measurements (includes labs during lecture)
Why Anritsu Training?
Hands-on: Learn by doing! Learn the theory and perform the measurements. A significant portion of the course contains lab exercises with simulated signals and conditions measured with the MT8222A BTS Master.
Cost Savings: Eliminate or significantly reduce your travel expenses because training sessions are offered at a location near you (or even at your location).
Schedule: Training sessions can be easily scheduled months in advance. Get specific details regarding class locations, information on discounts, or having a dedicated training session at your company site by contacting us directly at at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, register for a class online.