Site Master TMA Measurements eLearning Course
This on-line course provides training on the basics of measuring TMAs (Tower Mount Amplifiers) with a Site Master. Learn why TMAs are used, how to do a 2-Port calibration on Site Master and how to make Gain and Return Loss measurements on TMAs (including tips for easy measurement of TMAs that are already installed at the top of the tower).
Online courses allow you to complete the course at your own pace (see restrictions below).
Price: No Charge.
NEW!! Anritsu eLearning has moved!
Use this link to access your personal My Learning space: Anritsu LMS. All the great training PLUS saved certificates, progress tracking, news, feedback options and more!
Who Should Attend
- Wireless Carriers
- Base Station OEMs
- Tower Companies
- Field Engineers
- Site Managers
What You Will Learn
- Learn the functions that TMAs serve
- How to set up a TMA Gain measurement
- How Uplink and Downlink frequency range effect TMA measurements
- How to set up a TMA return loss measurement
- Concepts & Terms
- Why Use a TMA?
- TMA specifications and what they mean
- How TMAs work
- Two Port measurements
- Transmission Measurement Calibration
- Gain Measurements
- Biasing the TMA
- Direct measurement of a TMA
- Indirect measurement of a TMA installed on a tower
- Return Loss Measurements
- One Port Calibration for Return Loss measurements
- Using bounded markers
- Online Quiz
Sample screen shots from course:
Anritsu My Learning now saves all your work and certificates.
Please contact Anritsu at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulties accessing the course.