Master Software Tools (MST) eLearning Course
This on-line course provides training on use of Master Software Tools (MST).
Master Software Tools is a powerful PC software post-processing tool included with instruments and is designed to enhance the productivity of technicians in report generation and data analysis. This eLearning course covers features related to Line Sweeping.
Anritsu’s Online courses allow you to complete the course at your own pace (see restrictions below).
Price: No Charge.
NEW!! Anritsu eLearning has moved!
Use this link to access your personal My Learning space: Anritsu LMS. All the great training PLUS saved certificates, progress tracking, news, feedback options and more!
Who Should Attend:
- Administrative Assistants whose duties include line sweep interpretation
- Tower Companies
- Wireless Carriers
- Field Technicians
- Site Managers
- Learn how to use MST
- Shorten your learning curve
- Learn some valuable time-saving tips
- Demo of MST
- Running the software
- Opening and Saving files
- Graph Editor - gives you complete control of Cable and Antenna Analyzer trace
- Trace Overlay and Math - compare reference traces to current traces to diagnose change
- Setting Limit Lines and Markers in MST
- Changing Graph Titles in MST
- Changing Scales
- Converting from Return Loss to DTF plot types
- MST Measurement Calculator
- Printing with MST
- Exporting plots from MST in JPEG format
- Report Generation - simple and fast Trace Rename Utility for globally renaming filenames, titles, and subtitles
Anritsu My Learning now saves all your work and certificates.
Please contact Anritsu at us-
email@example.com if you experience any difficulties accessing the course.