The VectorStar ME7838 Broadband series system provides high performance in a compact mmwave module with industry-best calibration stability. While other broadband systems continue to provide raw performance with negative directivity in critical frequency bands, the ME7838 series is the only broadband system with positive raw directivity in all bands. The result is better calibration stability and better measurement stability with significantly longer time between calibrations for accurate measurements and improved productivity.
The VectorStar ME7838 VNA series delivers 94 dB dynamic range at 145 GHz for high-sensitivity measurements across 70 kHz to 110, 125, and 145 GHz (up to 1.1 THz with mmWave modules) with typical performance better than 0.01 dB and 0.1 degrees S21 stability over 24 hours at 25° C. This stable broadband performance means you can make high-accuracy measurements all day, with the confidence that your calibration remains rock solid! Spend less time calibrating and more time measuring.
AWR Connected™ to Anritsu VectorStar
Anritsu's VectorStar Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) uniquely combines design and measurement by including AWR's Microwave Office® design software as a standard feature within the instrument, as a separate application on your desktop.
You now have access to all of the design tools essential for high-frequency IC, PCB, and module design at your fingertips, right on your VNA, including:
- Linear circuit simulators
- Electromagnetic (EM) analysis tools
- Integrated schematic and layout
The integration of high-frequency design tools within high-performance VNAs is the way of the future - but it's available today, only from Anritsu and AWR.
The VectorStar ME7838 Series broadband VNA offers the widest available single frequency sweep from 70 kHz to 110, 125, and 145 GHz with mmWave bands to 1.1 THz.
- The ME7838A or E version can easily be upgraded to 145 GHz
- All versions may be configured to include banded millimeter-wave modules up to 1.1 THz
- Industry-best calibration and measurement stability: 0.1 dB vs 0.6 dB over 24 hrs.
- All versions support the 3744x-Rx receiver for noise figure measurements, including the ability to characterize differential noise figure, to 125 GHz
- Compact, lightweight mmWave modules (0.6 lb vs 7+ lbs and 1/50 the volume) offer low cost installation on smaller probe stations.