Wireless Test and Measurement Product Overview
Welcome to the
New Wireless World
| || |
Anritsu's partnerships with global market leaders and active participation in industry standards organizations has produced a full range of wireless test and measurement solutions for 2, 2.5, and 3G communications as well as 802.11 and Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled devices. Applications range from R&D and QA through manufacturing, installation, and repair. Click to see all the solutions in each family:
Anritsu's Wireless Test & Measurement Product Families
Want to see just the very latest products? Click below:
Anritsu's Latest Wireless Products
- MD8470A Signaling Tester - The simplest fully self-contained test solution for mobile communication device applications with the broadest support for application types.
- MD8480C W-CDMA/UMTS Signaling Tester - Modulation/demodulation tests for W-CDMA mobile phones and simulation of W-CDMA/GSM/GPRS and HSDPA base stations.
- ME7876A Mobile Communication Test System - Enables automatic testing of the Tx/Rx characteristics of W-CDMA/GSM/cdma2000 mobile equipment conforming to 3GPP standards.
- S810D/S820D Broadband Site Master - The broadest frequency range in a truly portable product for precisely detecting faults in cables and antennas in the wireless backhaul and defense markets: 25 MHz to 20 GHz.
- MT8815A Radio Communication Analyzer - The fastest and most accurate mobile phone tester for repair applications, and the only tester that supports all popular 2G, 2.5G, and 3G technologies in one unit, including a scalable platform providing investment protection by allowing installation of new wireless formats.
- MT8510B Service Tester - A low-cost mobile phone tester optimized for W-CDMA and
GSM service, repair, and acceptance testing. MG3700A Vector Signal Generator - A 4G- and HSDPA-capable system providing the best balance of performance and value for today's radio and wireless device test needs with unparalleled flexibility and speed due to its large and fast ARB waveform memory and its wide modulation bandwidth. MT8222A BTS Master - The value choice for deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting 2G/2.5G, 3G, and 4G wireless base stations. MT8212B Cell Master - A comprehensive handheld test tool for deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting wireless base stations that combines the functionality of a cable and antenna analyzer, spectrum analyzer, power meter, transmitter analyzer, transmission analyzer, interference analyzer, channel scanner, GPS receiver, and T1/E1 analyzer. MS2721B,MS2723B,MS2724B Spectrum Master - Handheld spectrum analyzer is designed to conduct highly accurate analysis on the new wave of wireless LAN and cellular signals. MD8470A Signaling Tester - Optimal solutions for mobile UE application development MT8820A Radio Communication Analyzer - New options support EDGE/EGPRS and 1xEV-DO as well measurements of two phones simultaneously MS8608A and MS8609A DMR Transmitter Testers - New MX268033B software simplifies testing and reduces the time required to construct and maintain cdmaOne, cdma2000 1X, and cdma2000 1xEV-DO base stations MT8860A 802.11 WLAN Integrated Test Set - A one-box test set dedicated to testing 802.11 WLAN devices that is suitable for both production testing and design proving ME7873A W-CDMA Tx/Rx Performance Test System - An RF Conformance test system for evaluating the Tx/Rx performance characteristics of W-CDMA mobile terminals during R&D and verification, and for conformance testing to 3GPP standards MX786201A Rapid Test Designer (RTD) - Speeds up the testing of W-CDMA devices by simplifying the way in which tests are created, executed, and analyzed ML2487A and ML2488A Wideband Peak Power Meters - Accurate peak power measurement for communications, wireless, and aerospace applications MS2717B, MS2718B, MS2719B Economy Benchtop Spectrum Analyzer - Designed to be an affordable solution for bench testing of microwave components, subsystems, and systems. MT8850A and MT8852A Bluetooth Test Systems - The first integrated solutions to receive "Test System Validation" status from the Bluetooth Qualification Review Board (BQRB) for radio layer measurements WiMAX - When developing WiMAX equipment, engineers must be sure it performs in the higher frequencies of the WiMAX spectrum.
| || || |
Get Your Own Copy of
Must-Have Reference For Wireless Communication
This unique reference will help you understand the terminology associated with wireless telecom and data communications to let you make more informed decisions about new technology, products, and services. In addition, it shows which Anritsu products provide test and measurement solutions in each area.
Must-Have Reference For IP And Next-Generation Networking
This reference provides the information you need to understand the terminology associated with IP and next generation network switching, routing, and testing products. It enables you to make informed decisions about the products.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Anritsu is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.