| || |
We've turned field characterization
of CWDM networks into child's play
Optical Channel Analyzer Module (MU909020A)
from the Network Master MT9090A Series
The Network Master OCA is one of the most cost-effective, small, rugged and easy-to-use test equipment for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of CWDM access networks
The Network Master OCA is purpose built for testing CWDM channels in the field.
Its hardware and user interface are optimized for simplicity, making it easy to use for any skill level, and it is rugged enough to function in any harsh environment.
Network Master OCA will Revolutionize Field Testing
- Dedicated tool for installation, commissioning, and troubleshooting of CWDM networks
- Fast and accurate overview of all CWDM channels and channel drifts over time
- Fully compliant to the ITU-T G.695 and G.694. standards
- Pre-stored or user-defined threshold values for easy Go/No Go testing
- Power meter operation with measurement of the total incident power
- Short boot-up and warm-up times plus long battery life, for rapid field characterization of CWDM networks
- High resolution, widescreen color display that is easy to read indoors or out
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- Modular platform ensures maximum return on investment
- Compact and lightweight design for maximum portability in the field
- High performance without a high price
| || |
Get Your Hands on a Network Master OCA
Request a product demonstration and pricing
and get your hands on an FTTx Reference Poster
About the Network Master MT9090A Series
The Network Master MT9090A Series is also comprised of...
Find out more, go to this site: Network Master MT9090A
| ||The first purpose built solution for testing short fibers such as FTTx drop cables. |
Find out more...