Dynamic weighing of aerosol inhalers can only be achieved by the KW9627AP00 model. This checkweigher is high performing with levels of accuracy and precision that far exceed other units in its class. The weighing system has the following impressive statistics:
- Weighing Range: 0.5 to 60 g
- Maximum Accuracy (3s): ±0.01 g
- Maximum Speed: 150 products/min
Stable Handling for High Accuracy
The stable, star-wheel conveyor system assures high accuracy rejection. It’s also easy to maintain because the star-wheel can be adjusted from the top. The aerosol inhaler checkweighing system has a compact design with integrated weigh cell, rejector and rejected products chute bin, allowing it to be easily incorporated into a production line.
Validation Support Functions
- Supports daily operation checks
- Full ON-to-OFF records
- Automatic recording of phenomenon having occurred at devices
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant functions
Simple Interface and Reliable Operation Checks
The interface is simple to operate and includes the following displays:
- Detailed Settings
- X-Bar with a Windows OS-Based Touch Panel
The operation check function monitors rejection so that improper rejection can be recognized. In addition, the independent check function self-tests operation sensors to support reliable rejection.