Regional Sales Manager, Mexico & Central America
Anritsu Infivis Inc. is the industry leader in inspection and detection equipment, primarily for the food processing industry. Anritsu is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager based in Mexico (Guadalajara, Queretaro, or Mexico City). If you are a dynamic, motivated, and industrial technology savvy individual with capital sales experience, a background in mechatronics or engineering, and long sales cycles (6+ months), please submit your resume for consideration today!
To the right Regional Sales Manager candidate, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Work-provided laptop
- Reimbursable business expenses including travel, auto, and cell phone
Since 2005, Anritsu Infivis has been a technology-driven company that designs and manufactures inspection and detection equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries. Formed in Japan, Anritsu has expanded its tradition of advancing quality control programs worldwide with innovative and reliable product inspection solutions for over 50 years. Anritsu's best-in-industry X-Ray, Checkweighing, and Metal Detection technology maximize the performance of our customers' quality control programs. With over 130,000 installations globally, we are at the forefront of technology, exceeding the highest standards of product safety and compliance. For more about us, please visit our website at https://www.anritsu.com/en-US/infivis.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Meets sales targets through sales representative development, direct selling, and key account management
- Motivates, manages, and assists independent sales channel towards success
- Creates and implements a territory sales strategy
- Provides constant communication of sales forecasts for corporate review
- Continually communicates changes and successes to the field sales team
- Strives to expand Anritsu's sales network to assign new sales channels for open areas
- Assists with the development of the short and long term Anritsu strategy
- Implements the corporate strategy at the field level
- Provides and implements new business growth ideas
- Assists with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning, and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining customers and vendors
- Demonstrates equipment at trade shows and customer sites through the use of the demo van
- Personally commissions equipment for trials and orders
- Trains operators on equipment
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned target
- Acts as a resource in contract opportunities and proposals
- Answers questions from independent sales channels and handles complaints
- Coordinates and assists in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided
- Keeps informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
Requirements for the Regional Sales Manager:
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Packaging equipment Industry with inspection technology experience preferred, but not essential
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience
- Ability for 35-50% overnight travel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience utilizing a CRM
- Effective and efficient time management capabilities
- Initiative and follow-through
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
The ideal candidate will be located within the designated territory. This candidate will have 5+ years of sales experience involving the sale of capital equipment for the food processing, packaging, pharmaceutical, or cosmetics industry. This candidate should be eclectic, self-motivated, and driven. Finally, this candidate possesses superior communication skills and an aptitude for navigating a long sales cycle.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Anritsu Infivis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F / Disability / Veteran
Please submit resume by Online Application Form.