Sales Support Administrator
Location: 1001 Cambridge Drive, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 United States
Employee Type: Non-Exempt
Job Category: Sales Support, Admin, Clerical
Industry: Manufacturing, Sales Support, Quality Assurance
Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Required Degree: High School
Manage Others: No
Anritsu Infivis Inc., the industry leader in inspection and detection equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries, is currently seeking a Sales Support Administrator to join our team. For this opportunity, the Sales Support Administrator monitors quote turnaround times, confirms order processing, reviews agent and customer contracts to ensure viability, and maintains the customer database. The completion of these tasks assists the sales team to continue to quote, process orders, provide the correct service to the equipment and sell parts that accurately correspond to the customer’s equipment. This candidate will need to be a self-starter with a desire to learn and grow with a rapidly growing company. Strong attention to detail and technical aptitude will lead to success in this position. Anritsu is located in Elk Grove Village, just west of O’Hare International Airport. We look forward to your application.
Our highly regarded, cutting-edge inspection equipment is in demand by our quality-minded customers. While packaging and inspection equipment experience is beneficial, we are willing to train ambitious and technically savvy sales professionals on the nuances of our industry. This role will provide highly motivated candidates passionate about learning ample opportunity to advance their career.
To the right Sales Support Administrator, we offer:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Employment with a stable, growing company
- Company provided snacks
- Paid holidays and paid time off
Anritsu was established in 1895 and is now an industry leader in inspection and detection equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries. Formed in Japan, Anritsu has expanded its tradition of advancing quality control programs across the globe. Anritsu’s best-in-industry X-Ray, Check weighing, and Metal Detection technology maximize the performance of our customers’ quality control programs. With over 130,000 installations globally, we are at the forefront of technology exceeding the highest standards of product safety and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Sales Support Administrator:
- Acts as the point of contact for the department by answering incoming calls as well as email messages
- Partners with Sr. Application Specialist, Application Specialist and Order Coordinators as necessary to help generate quotes or research current or potential customers
- Develops and submits product quotation, which includes product description, pricing within agreed upon time scales
- Assists with sales order entry as necessary
- Supports the CRM database of leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities
- Maintains customer corporate contracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Updates CRM opportunities by attaching quotation, adding line item pricing upon completion of quote and important project notes.
- Manages agent and distributor contracts
- Helps prepare and support the sales meetings, including joining the meeting and discussing items of concern
- Manages Demo Bus schedule with Regional Sales Manager and communicates this schedule to the office coordinator for management of repairs or preventative maintenance as required
- Supports the sales team on other sales related activities that are relevant to closing orders. Partners with the regional sales managers and agents to assure all details are accurate and support in follow up to assure projects remain active through direct communication with regional sales managers and independent sales channels when appropriate.
- Sends schedule reminder to potential customer
- E-mails brochure information
- Maintains showroom for customer visits
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and retain technical information
- Fast and accurate data entry ability
- Experience using CRM or similar data entry software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Available to work overtime as required
- Spanish fluency preferred but not necessary
- Must enjoy a fast-paced and demanding environment
Please submit resume by Online Application Form.