Regional Sales Manager, (PA, NY, NJ, DE, VA, RI, MA, CT, VT, NH, ME)
Anritsu Infivis Inc. is the industry leader in inspection and detection equipment primarily for the food industry, seeks a self-driven Regional Sales Manager to join our team. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing sales in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine and working with independent sales agencies to provide the coaching, strategy, and technical product knowledge to grow our business. The right candidate will have five (5) years of sales experience, a high level of business and mechanical aptitude, and acute management abilities. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience with capital equipment sales (packaging equipment, conveyors, industrial printing equipment, or food processing equipment), sound technical aptitude, and a willingness to learn.
To the right Regional Sales Manager, we offer:
- Competitive salary plus bonus, six-figure potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability and Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Travel expense reimbursement and auto allowance
- Company cellphone and laptop
- Professional autonomy with a stable, rapidly growing company
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meets sales targets through sales representative development, direct selling, and key account management
- Motivates, manages and assists independent sales channel towards success
- Creates and implements a territory sales strategy
- Provides constant communication of sales forecasts for corporate review
- Continually communicates changes and successes to the field sales team
- Strives to expand Anritsu's sales network to assign new sales channels for open areas
- Assists with the development of the short and long term Anritsu strategy
- Implements the corporate strategy at the field level
- Provides and implements new business growth ideas
- Assists with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning, and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining customers and vendors
- Demonstrates equipment at trade shows and customer sites through the use of the demo van
- Personally commissions equipment for trials and orders
- Trains operators on equipment
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned target
- Acts as a resource in contract opportunities and proposals
- Answers questions from independent sales channels and handles complaints
- Coordinates and assists in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided
- Keeps informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
Requirements for the Regional Sales Manager:
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Packaging Equipment Industry with inspection technology experience preferred, but not essential if industrial equipment capital sales experience exists
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- The ability for 35-50% overnight travel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience utilizing a CRM
- Effective and efficient time management capabilities
- Initiative and follow through
- Excellent listening and communication skills
Our highly regarded, cutting-edge inspection equipment is in high demand by our quality-minded customers. This role will allow you to work remotely; the ability to work independently and autonomously is paramount. While packaging and inspection equipment experience is preferred, we are willing to train ambitious and technically savvy sales professionals on the nuances of our industry. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious sales professional to make an impact on our thriving organization.
Since 2005, Anritsu Infivis had been a technology-driven company that designs and manufactures inspection and detection equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries. Formed in Japan, Anritsu has expanded its tradition of advancing quality control programs across the globe with innovative and reliable product inspection solutions for over 50 years. Anritsu's best-in-industry X-Ray, Checkweighing, and Metal Detection technology maximize the performance of our customers' quality control programs. With over 130,000 installations globally, we are at the forefront of technology exceeding the highest standards of product safety and compliance. For more about us, please visit our website at https://www.anritsu.com/en-US/infivis.
The ideal candidate will be located within the designated territory. This candidate will have 5+ years of sales experience involving capital equipment for the food processing, packaging, pharmaceutical, or cosmetics industry. This candidate should be eclectic, self-motivated, and driven. They possess superior communication skills and an aptitude for navigating a long sales cycle.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Anritsu Infivis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F / Disability / Veteran
Please submit resume by Online Application Form.