Human Resources Manager
Anritsu Infivis Inc. is the industry leader in inspection and detection equipment, primarily for the food processing industry. Anritsu is looking for an energetic, innovative, coaching-focused leader to join our team as Human Resources Manager. The human resource manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resource function focusing on the full life cycle of our employees.
To the right Human Resources Manager, we offer:p>
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability and Group Life insurance
- Free breakroom snacks
Anritsu was established in 1895 and is now an industry leader in inspection and detection equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries. Formed in Japan, Anritsu has expanded its tradition of advancing quality control programs across the globe. Anritsu's best-in-industry X-Ray, Check-weighing, and Metal Detection technology maximize the performance of our customers' quality control programs. With over 130,000 installations globally, we are at the forefront of technology exceeding the highest standards of product safety and compliance. Additionally, we have been awarded Best Places to Work in Illinois for 2020 and 2021.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program, and cash flow.
- Develops and maintains diversity, equity, and inclusion program; affirmative action (if applicable) files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Manages training programs across departments through learning management system and additional external resources
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all exempt, nonexempt, and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars
- Maintains organizational charts and employee directory
- Evaluate reports, decisions, and results of department initiatives concerning established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the department's efficiency and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree preferred and five (5) years of experience or nine (9) years of equivalent experience in the HR field
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
SHRM Certified Professional or Professional of Human Resources Certification Credentials
- Excellent organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Work Authorization
- ocumentation showing eligibility to work in the United States will be required.
Please note that this list does not include a comprehensive detail of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Anritsu Infivis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F / Disability / Veteran
For more about us, please visit our website at www.anritsu.com/en-us/Infivis.
Please submit resume by Online Application Form.