Business Systems Analyst
Location: 1001 Cambridge Drive, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 United States
Employee Type: Exempt
Job Category: Information Systems, CRM Implementation , IT
Industry: Manufacturing , Business Systems
Manage Others: No
Anritsu Infivis Inc., the industry leader in inspection and detection equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries, is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our team. The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for implementing business process improvements, project organization and execution and will participate in design, vendor evaluation, implementation, and management of multiple projects. This individual provides business and technical direction in the development and implementation of business systems or in problem solving. Incumbent reports to the Director of Finance. Anritsu is located in Elk Grove Village, just west of O’Hare International Airport. We look forward to your application.
To the right Bussiness System Analyst, we offer:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Short and long-term disability
- Employment with a stable, growing company
- Company provided snacks
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
Anritsu was established in 1895 and is now an industry leader in inspection and detection equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries. Formed in Japan, Anritsu has expanded its tradition of advancing quality control programs across the globe. Anritsu’s best-in-industry X-Ray, Check weighing, and Metal Detection technology maximize the performance of our customers’ quality control programs. With over 130,000 installations globally, we are at the forefront of technology exceeding the highest standards of product safety and compliance. For more about us, please visit our website at https://www.anritsu.com/en-US/infivis.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in "Other related duties as assigned"
- Drives the migration and implementation of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Salesforce.com.
- Acts as the Project Manager focused on the launch of a light assembly department and assists in finding process solutions within the scope of our industry.
- Performs systems analysis, database design, programming and training and makes recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency.
- Assumes a greater leadership role, utilizing broad knowledge and high level technical skills in addition to the Business Systems Analyst role.
- Performs or assists in modifying a variety of complex programming tasks, such as designing, documenting and integrating systems to improve efficiencies within the CRM program and SAP.
- Provides application support and enhancements to existing applications; Defines system requirements, priorities, and viable alternatives.
- Coordinates the efforts of staff or contractors to locate, assess, install, test, and maintain computer software systems also coordinates and schedules conversions and upgrades to vendor systems.
- Provides technical training, guidance, and resource support for end users and departmental staff.
- Performs as a project lead; Provides leadership and coordination on technology driven efficiencies with direction from the management team.
- Assists in developing user documentation and departmental policies and procedures that impact the use of application systems.
- Continues to develop professional skills in the information systems within the food and packaging manufacturing industry through trade magazines, manuals, seminars, and courses. Assists in training coworkers on new efficiencies and technologies.
- Setup, assignment and deployment of new employee workstations, VOIP, cellular, and vendor systems and manages IT equipment inventory.
- Performs Senior Business Systems Analyst complex duties on a regular and continuous basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems/ Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or related field, and one to two years of post-graduate studies.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in systems analysis and/or programming required with project management or leadership responsibilities.
- Must have ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing, and performing systems analyst tasks. Some independent judgment required in setting priorities of tasks among multiple assigned projects.
- Must have ability to communicate, motivate, and organize projects among a broad spectrum of personnel throughout the network, frequently under deadline pressure.
- Knowledge of information systems, including some familiarity with financial / business applications sufficient to use and support online industrial machines for a remote access program.
- Experience in manufacturing or industrial equipment environment preferred, but not required.
- SAP, or other software implementation experience
- Understanding of Material Requirement Planning working knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- SAP Module Experience in Operations functionality
- CRM Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, or similar CRM system
- Creating Process Flow Charts and workflow documents in Visio or similar program
- Strong adaptability, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written or presentation)
This position has no direct reports, but assists in mentoring other departments.
Work Environment :
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25-50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus, and repetitive motions used for typing.
This position requires 0-5% travel as needed.
Work Authorization :
Documentation showing eligibility to work in the United States will be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Anritsu Infivis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F / Disability / Veteran
Please submit resume by Online Application Form.