Location: 1001 Cambridge Drive, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 United States
Employee Type: Non-Exempt
Job Category: Sales Support, Account Management , Administration
Industry: Equipment Sales , Capital Equipment , Food Processing
Minimum Experience: 1 year
Required Degree: 2 Year Degree
Manage Others: No
Anritsu is looking for an Application Specialist to join our team. The Application Specialist provides support to the sales team by performing a number of administrative tasks, including the generation of sales quotes. This person will be the main point for the Regional Sales Managers. In order to be successful at this roll the ideal candidate should be organized, flexible, and tech savvy. This person will need to balance multiple projects and prioritize them.
To the right Application Specialist, we offer:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Short and long-term disability
- Employment with a stable, growing company
- Company provided snacks
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
Anritsu was established in 1895 and is now an industry leader in inspection and detection equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries. Formed in Japan, Anritsu has expanded its tradition of advancing quality control programs across the globe. Anritsu’s best-in-industry X-Ray, Check weighing, and Metal Detection technology maximize the performance of our customers’ quality control programs. With over 130,000 installations globally, we are at the forefront of technology exceeding the highest standards of product safety and compliance. For more about us, please visit our website at https://www.anritsu.com/en-US/infivis.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A critical component to the success of the sales team and the overall success of the organization.
- Partners with the regional sales managers and agents to assure all details are accurate and support in follow up to assure projects remain active through direct communication with regional sales managers and independent sales channels when appropriate.
- Analyzes application details through various systems and support personnel to determine the proper engineered solution for presentation to the customer. Creates and provides equipment proposals to the field per these activities efficiently and accurately.
- Supports the CRM database of leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities for assigned territory.
- Updates CRM opportunities by attaching quotation, adding line item pricing upon completion of quote and important project notes.
- Assists with the CRM entry and follow-up of all trade and marketing leads generating from marketing.
- Helps prepare and support the sales meetings including involvement with the meeting.
- Supports the sales team on other sales related activities that are relevant to closing orders.
Secondary Job Functions:
- Assist Product Specialist as needed
- Assist Project Coordinator as needed
- Communication proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving
- Must enjoy a fast-paced and demanding environment
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- BA or BS Preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and retain technical information
- Fast and accurate data entry ability
- Experience using CRM, Sales Force, or similar data entry software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Spanish preferred but not necessary
This position requires less than 5% travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Anritsu Infivis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F / Disability / Veteran
Please submit resume by Online Application Form.