A new single box solution for evaluation of optical modules using high sensitivity, fast sampling oscilloscope, high quality output waveform PPG, and high-input-sensitivity ED
3 minute and 3 second video with narration introducing BERTWave MP2110A
This video explains the easy expandability and operability of the BERTWave™ MP2110A as well as the sampling oscilloscope and BERT features.
Captures 1 million samples in approx. 5 seconds
Measures optical signals attenuated by peripherals such as optical switches
Integrated BERT and sampling oscilloscope to reduce instrument capital costs
All-in-one max. 4ch 28.2 Gbit/s BERT max. 4ch optical sampling oscilloscope
All-in-one BERT and Sampling Oscilloscope
Simultaneous display of BER measurementsand eye patternanalysis of all measurement results for evaluating multi-channel optical modules. Devices can be seen at a glance.
- All-in-one: BERT and sampling Oscilloscope in one box
- Freely customized BERT and oscilloscope options and retrofit options
Easy Optical Module Evaluation
Easy optical module evaluation using simple intuitive GUI settings and at-a-glance total measurement results
Positioning of BERT and Sampling Oscilloscope
The MP2110A/MP2100B BERTWave series –All-in-one instruments for measuring BER and analyzing eye patterns of optical modules and devices. Unlike conventional instruments, the fast All-in-one measurements help reduce infrastructure and production costs, save installation space for overall cost reduction. Check them out for every stage from development to setting up new production lines.
Sampling Oscilloscope Performance
The sampling oscilloscope features improve productivity as follows:
- Higher throughput due to faster sampling speed
- The adjustment time can be shortened to cut the time required to obtain measurement results.
- Higher yields by using high-sensitivity O/E
In addition, PAM4 analysis, NRZ Jitter analysis, and built-in Clock Recovery Unit (CRU) options can be added.
Wideband Operating Frequency
The BERTWave MP2110A BERT operates at bit rates of 24.3 Gbit/s to 28.2 Gbit/s that can be extended optionally to add bit rates of 9.5 Gbit/s to 14.2 Gbit/s for various applications, including 10 GbE and 100 GbE.
- Operating Frequency: 24.3 Gbit/s to 28.2 Gbit/s and 9.5 Gbit/s to 14.2 Gbit/s (option)
- ED with high sensitivity of 25 mV (typ.) for BER measurement of low amplitude signals after passage through DUT
- Selection of required channel option from 1ch/2ch/4ch
- Low Jitter PPG (600 fs rms (typ.)) for more accurate DUT performance measurements
Additionally, the PPG with a low data Jitter of 600 fs rms (typ.) assures high accuracy measurement of DUT characteristics, including optical modules and devices. With an input sensitivity of 25 mV (typ.), the ED can measure the BER of low amplitude signals after passage through the transmission path to help increase DUT yields.
PPG Typical Waveform
25.78125 Gbit/s Electrical Loopback Waveform (PRBS 31, 200 mV Amplitude, Precision Trigger Option On）
More details about MP2110A BERTWave
More details about Reference Material Downloads