Timely support for the latest wireless technology (5G Sub-6 GHz/ 802.11ax/be and more)
The Universal Wireless Test Set MT8870A supports various wireless communications standards, including 5G NR Sub-6 GHz, LTE/LTE-Advanced, LTE-V2X, NB-IoT, Cat-M, V2X 802.11p, WLAN and Bluetooth for testing on mass-production lines for smartphones, automotive and IoT terminals and communications modules. Three types of MU887000A/MU887001A/MU887002A TRx test modules can be installed in the MT8870A main unit, each having a built-in vector signal generator and vector signal analyzer for Tx and Rx tests of mobile terminals and communications modules.
- Four Testers in One Platform
- Up to four measurement modules can be installed in one main frame and each module can be controlled independently. Each module shares the same power supply, chassis, and internal bus interface, helping cut infrastructure costs.
- Simultaneous Measurement of Four Devices with Direct Connection of up to 12 Device Antennas
- Installing four test units in the MT8870A main unit supports simultaneous parallel measurement of up to four connected devices under test. Since the number of antennas in wireless communications devices is increasing to facilitate more wireless communication methods, each installed MU887002A test unit supports connection of up to 12 antennas to greatly simplify the test setup.
- 200-MHz standard bandwidth
- The MU887000A/MU887001A test units installed in the MT8870A have a bandwidth of 160 MHz, while the MU887002A has a bandwidth of 200 MHz, supporting both 5G NR Sub-6 GHz and WLAN 802.11ax TRx tests as well as future 5G NR Sub-6 GHz 2CC TRx tests.
- Supports multiple wireless standards
- The MT8870A is an all-in-one set for measuring the TX power of various wireless communications systems, such as 5G, LTE/LTE-Advanced, V2X, WLAN, and Bluetooth® as well as for conducting TX tests of transmission modulation accuracy, RX tests of RX sensitivity and much more.
- Supported standards: 5G NR sub-6 GHz, LTE/LTE-Advanced, LTE-V2X, NB-IoT, Cat-M, W-CDMA/HSPA, TD-SCDMA, GSM/EDGE, CDAM2000/1xEV-DO, WLAN 802.11b/g/a/n/ac/ax/p (DSRC V2X)/be, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Z-Wave, FM/RDS, GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou/QZSS, DVB-H, ISDB-T/ISDB-Tmm
- With a built-in audio analyzer and generator for both analog and digital mono and stereo audio, the MU887000A and MU887001A test units installed in the MT8870A not only save space on communication-module production lines but also increase measurement efficiency for better line throughput.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Anritsu is under license.
Universal Wireless Test Set MT8870A
TRX Test Module MU887000A/MU887001A
- Designed for high volume smartphones, tablets Automotive, IoT devices and wireless modules manufacturing test applications
- Supports WLAN, cellular, Bluetooth, and other connectivity wireless applications
- 4 high performance modules in one small chassis
- Supports simultaneous measurement of multiple wireless standards
- One license enables the associated capabilities on all installed modules
TRx Test Module MU887002A
- Built-in signal generator and signal analyzer
- 160 MHz wide measurement bandwidth
- Wide frequency range from 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- One module supporting multiple wireless standards
Supported standards: 5G NR sub-6 GHz,
LTE/LTE-Advanced, LTE-V2X, NB-IoT, Cat-M, W-CDMA/HSPA, TD-SCDMA, GSM/EDGE, CDAM2000/1xEV-DO,
WLAN 802.11b/g/a/n/ac/ax/p (DSRC V2X), Bluetooth, ZigBee, Z-Wave, FM/RDS, GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou/QZSS, DVB-H, ISDB-T/ISDB-Tmm
- Built-in audio analyzer/audio generator
- Two independently controlled test units in one module, each with built-in signal generator and signal analyzer
- Twelve connectors on each test unit with built-in function for simultaneous output of same signal DUT connections without external divider
- Each test unit with built-in CPU for fast measurement without dependence on external PC
- 200-MHz analysis bandwidth covering wide frequency range from 400 MHz to 6 GHz; installing the MU887002A-007 hardware option extends the upper frequency range to 7.3 GHz.
- 0 dBm Max Output Level even for modulated signals (Signal quality depends on the frequency and waveform.)
- Each test unit supports multiple wireless communication standards
- Supported standards: 5G NR sub-6 GHz, LTE/LTE-Advanced, LTE-V2X, NB-IoT, Cat-M, W-CDMA/HSPA, TD-SCDMA, GSM/EDGE, CDMA2000/1xEV-DO, WLAN 802.11b/g/a/n/ac/ax/p(DSRC V2X), Bluetooth, ZigBee, Z-Wave, GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou/QZSS, DVB-H, ISDB-T
Related Solutions: Bluetooth 5 Unlocks Infinite Possibilities