PIM and RF analysis has never been so lightweight, portable, and easy-to-use
The IQ Fiber Master MT2780A PIM and RF analyzer is a CPRI-based solution that provides critical PIM diagnosis across multiple bands and sectors using live traffic. Cell sites remain active during testing as this instrument uses a non-invasive process to report real-time results. Identify PIM levels, locations, and conduct RF spectrum analysis to efficiently hunt and debug PIM and interference issues.
- Use live traffic to get an accurate picture of cell site environment – no site turn down, no tower climb
- Monitor up to three downlinks and one uplink during PIM over CPRI testing for analysis of multi-band sites or 4x4 MIMO antennas
- Resolve intermittent PIM problems by continuously monitoring cell site remotely for days or weeks; IQ Fiber Master MT2780A automatically records and captures PIM events with time stamping to make debugging easier
- Support for all 4G/LTE bands and bandwidths and MIMO configurations up to 4x4 MIMO; supports CPRI line rates 1-8 as well as equipment from all major manufacturers including ALU, Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, and Samsung.
RF over CPRI spectrum for interference measurements
- PIM over CPRI for any frequency PIM measurements
- PIM analytics for long-term PIM monitoring
- PIM location (DTP)
- 4 SFP ports
- 4x4 MIMO support
- CPRI line rate 1 – 8 support
- Support all Tier 1 LTE base station radio manufacturers
- Up to 12 AxC traces simultaneously for multiple sectors/carriers
- Uses MX280020A control software
IQ Fiber Master MX280020A Control Software
Utilizing a user-supplied PC/laptop, the IQ Fiber Master MX280020A control software is used to interface and control the IQ Fiber Master hardware. It provides the tools needed for configuring the CPRI connection, the various PIM over CPRI test scenarios, and the actual measurements themselves. This software package is a free download to be used in conjunction with the IQ Fiber Master MT2780A hardware or can be used as a standalone software solution to view files created by the IQ Fiber Master device.