- Low power capability to measure signals as low as –90 dBm
- Excellent for over-the-air testing, especially with mmWave signals that have high propagation loss
- User settings to control measurement speeds and noise floor
- New Channel Monitor mode in PowerXpert for monitoring up to six frequency channels at once
- New Power Hunter mode in PowerXpert for searching up to six signals within a frequency range
- Mounting holes for direct mounting to connect probes for on-wafer testing
Power Master is an ultraportable, USB-powered mmWave power analyzer which enables simple, numeric frequency-based measurement of RF power from 9 kHz to 70 GHz and as low as -90 dBm. Traditional power meters are broadband and have limited power ranges, so engineers and technicians are using spectrum analyzers which include many unneeded features, cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, and take up half the test bench just to make simple, frequency-based RF amplitude measurements. Power Master enables those measurements in a USB-powered device slightly bigger than a smartphone and at a fraction of the price of a spectrum analyzer.