Network Management And Service
5G will use SDN/NFV to create "network slices", using end to end service orchestration to configure the different layers:
- Infra-structure resource layer
- Business enablement layer
- Business application layer
Quality of Service (QoS) requirements and delivery are key aspects, defining the configuration of the layers.
Soft probes for network monitoring are expected, to be deployed alongside SDN and enable monitoring of SDN functions.
- eoLive, eoSight – providing insight and analysis of network performance
- Use MasterClaw probes deployed across the network to acquire end to end network performance data
- eoLive provides live monitoring of network KPI’s, alarms and warnings, and pro-active management of network performance and service orchestration
- eoSight provides a deep analytical tool to analyze network issues and problems, to quickly resolve issues related to end to end orchestration and/or any network layer performance