NEW! Intro to the MS2090A
Introducing the MS2090A Field Master Pro, the world’s most powerful handheld Spectrum Analyzer with over 110 MHz of analysis bandwidth and frequency ranges from 9 kHz all the way up to 54 GHz. In this course you will learn…
- Key applications for 5G testing, interference hunting, LTE testing, coverage mapping and more
- Available frequencies and specs
- Just how rugged is the MS2090A?
- 5G New Radio applications
- Real Time Spectrum Analysis capabilities
- Basic navigation on the unit and available modes
- Capturing, copying and managing files
In this course, you’ll be able to navigate through an interactive simulation of the MS2090A and get to know the best-in-class portable spectrum analyzer from Anritsu. Then, take a short final quiz to test what you’ve learned and earn your completion certificate on the MS2090A Field Master Pro.
Anritsu My Learning records all your progress and stores your certificates so you can have evidence of your training whenever you need it.
- Online, self-paced learning
- Learn all the features, modes, specs and benefits of the MS2090A
- Interact with the instrument and learn basic navigation
- Learn how to save, copy and manage trace files
- Key Applications
- Frequency Options
- Connector Types
- Industrial Rugged Design
- Touchscreen Features
- Connector Ports
- Parameters and Specs
- Analysis Bandwidth
- Third Order Intercept
- File Management
- Wireless Carriers
- Base Station OEMs
- Tower Companies
- Field Engineers
- Site Managers
Online Course Registration
Anritsu My Learning now saves all your work and certificates.
Please Contact Anritsu if you experience any difficulties accessing the course.