Anritsu Opens Interop 2020 Web Exhibition Site
Global Test Leader to Showcase Latest Test Solutions for Digital and Optical Communication Networks on Anritsu Website
Tokyo, Japan – April 13, 2020 – With Interop 2020 cancelled to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Anritsu Corporation announces the launch of an alternative virtual web exhibition for Interop 2020 in Tokyo.
Anritsu’s web exhibition showcases the latest products for testing, analyzing, monitoring, installing, and maintaining digital and optical communications networks. Among the network test solution exhibits are a 400G network tester for configuring high-capacity data communications networks supporting 5G mobile, as well as 4K/8K video streaming, IoT, and cloud computing applications.
The exhibit can be found at https://www.anritsu.com/en-US/test-measurement/technologies/web-exhibit/interop.
- Industry’s Smallest-in-Class Portable 400G Network Tester - The Network Master Pro™ MT1040A covering 10M to 400G speeds with one unit for efficient 400G Ethernet network installation, startup, and maintenance will be shown on the Interop web exhibition site.
- Handheld 100G Transport Tester - The Network Master Pro™ MT1000A for standards-compliant transport tests covering speeds from 10M to 100G.
- Evaluating 4K/8K IP Video Transmissions - Introducing IP multicast and PTP time synchronization evaluation functions using the Network Master Pro MT1000A.
- Evaluating Low-Latency 5G Networks - Introducing the 5G network latency time measurement function using the Network Master Pro MT1000A.
- Evaluating Mobile Fronthaul Quality - Introducing 25G eCPRI and 25G PTP evaluation functions using the Network Master Pro MT1000A.
- Essential Optical Line OTDR Measurements - Introducing the Access Master™ MT9085 series with OTDR for evaluating the impact of optical-line reflections, loss, and more on communications quality.
Anritsu Company is the United States subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation, a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions for 120 years. Anritsu’s “2020 VISION” philosophy engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital solutions for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications, as well as multidimensional service assurance solutions for network monitoring and optimization. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for 5G, M2M, IoT, as well as other emerging and legacy wireline and wireless communication markets. With offices throughout the world, Anritsu has approximately 4,000 employees in over 90 countries.
To learn more visit www.anritsu.com and follow Anritsu on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Director, Americas Marketing
3E Public Relations