Network Extraction and De-Embedding Techniques for a Differential PCB Probe
2/11/2021 , ON DEMAND
Learn how to accurately extract, and de-embed, an S4P model for a true odd mode, 70 GHz, differential probe (with no grounds), when conducting PC board measurements with a VNA to 70 GHz.
What you will learn:
- What is Network Extraction?
- What is Embedding/De-Embedding?
- Configuring the DVT Solutions Differential Probing System
- Using AtaiTec’s ISD Software to Generate an S4P Model for a Differential Probe
- Making Differential Measurements with Anritsu's Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) Family
- How to Apply and Verify Probe Model Using VNA De-Embedding
- Live Demonstration
Arno Pettai – Field Application Engineer
Brian Shumaker – President and Founder DVT Solutions, LLC