Testing Solutions for CDMA/EVDO Base Station RF Problems
3/29/2006 ,09:00AM ,1 hour
Technologies such as EVDO, WCDMA and HSDPA make it more critical than ever that technicians and RF engineers respond quickly and effectively with new solutions. During this Webcast, you'll find out how to solve these new cellular/PCS base station RF problems and simplify your job with this new and powerful measurement tool available from Anritsu.
You'll also learn about:
- Detecting cable, feed line and antenna problems
- Basic spectrum measurements
- Power measurements
- How to make detailed CDMA/EVDO measurements without taking the base station off the air
Sireesha Mallipeddi is a product manager in Anritsu's Microwave Measurement Division. With over 12 years experience in the wireless market, she brings in-depth knowledge and experience in designing and deploying wireless networks for major companies.
Who should attend:
- Field engineers and supervisors who deploy and/or test CDMA/EVDO communications systems
- Managers with responsibility for base station field equipment