Classification: Full-Time (Non-Exempt)
Salary: TBD, commiserate with experience
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Hours: Monday through Friday, 1st Shift - 40hours/week
The Inventory Specialist supports the company with inventory expertise, ensuring inventory levels align with current and future needs. This role will collaborate with Shipping/Receiving, Order Specialists, Assembly, and other internal and external partners to ensure appropriate inventory levels. This is more than a task related position as we welcome new ideas that provide better efficiency and effectiveness within the business.
A critical component to the overall success of the organization. The primary function of the Inventory Specialist is to collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams and ensuring inventory levels align with customer orders.
- Pull inventory and box/label parts shipments
- Track inventory consumed and complete inventory removal sheets
- Generate packing slips (if possible)
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Generate monthly inventory report
- Load/offload equipment and materials
- Place in proper location for demo, service or production
- Baseline test all returning equipment for damage
- Receive incoming parts – UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Stock incoming inventory
- Check packing slips vs. actual counts
- RMA (return merchandise authorization) shipping/process control; receive, log and properly store customers product samples, dispose as required
- Basic mechanical/electrical assembly work
- Help prepare tradeshow items such as the shipping crate and inventory packing list, etc.
- Mark inventory/demo equipment accordingly and warehouse
- Clean demo equipment as needed
- Warehouse cleanliness responsibilities; empty waste bins, clean receiving area, and clean floors
- Coordinate with the Service Group for RMA activities
- Assist Service Group with parts/general requirements
- Assist Engineering Group with testing/parts requirements/procurements
- Other tasks as assigned
- Communication proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving
- Must enjoy a fast-paced and demanding environment
Education and Experience Required
- High School Diploma or GED
- BA or BS Preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and retain technical information
- Fast and accurate data entry ability
- Experience using SAP or similar ERP software preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Documentation showing eligibility to work in the United States will be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Anritsu Infivis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F / Disability / Veteran
For more about us, please visit our website at www.anritsu.com
Please submit resume by Online Application Form.